OtakuBoards

No Title

Spikey

This is really one of my journal articals.

Long ago, before you and me were born Dinosaurs ruled the world. No one knows what the died from,some people think it's an Ice Age. But I really think this:

I think that Dinosaurs ar gone for two reasons. Dinosaurs lived all over the worl, anyway, I think they died because of starvasion, and an earth eruption. I know that you might think I'm crazy, but Dinosaurs do still exsist, turtles. Turtles are still alive right? Turtles are Dinosaurs, well some turtles, such as tortusues. They have lived pretty much longer than the Dinosaurs. Your probally saying in your head right now that I know a lot about Dinosaurs. I DO! If you go outside and you find a dirt area, and you dig, you might fin a rock. You might want to study the rock. Becareful though, that could be worth a lot of money. If you have heard of Wooly-Mamoths, there exstinct, but there heard is still alve. I am sure most of you know what an Elephant is, that's pretty much there heard. Although Mammoths were hairy, they are just like Elephants. If you go to a Musem of Dinosaurs you might see some stuff on Mammoths. Read what you see, 'cause once I shall a Mammoth's tusk.

That's jus a little article I made. Not much, but can you give me some opionions. I want to be a journalist.

• 2 weeks later...
[COLOR=royalblue]You really think so, thanks. I shall call it Dinosaurs. lol

I love to right, and make poems and stuff. But I could make some more. Here I will think up some stuff and write.[/color]