goddess21 Posted May 2, 2002 Posted May 2, 2002 [color=orange]I am planning on working full-time in the summer and hopefully some overtime! What an exciting summer huh? And also I am planning on moving out of my parent's houst into my own (and my friend's) apartment!!!!! YAY! :) [/color]
Justin Posted May 2, 2002 Posted May 2, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by goddess21 [/i] [B][color=orange]And also I am planning on moving out of my parent's houst into my own (and my friend's) apartment!!!!! YAY! :) [/color] [/B][/QUOTE] I don't blame you. I moved away from my parents as soon as the chance presented itself. Living alone(or with a friend) is great fun. [i]Ah, the advanges of living alone.[/i] -Justin
Kinetic Posted May 2, 2002 Posted May 2, 2002 I'm going to get a job mowing, but when I turn 14 I'm going to go work at GameStop, hopefully. Other than that I'll sit on my butt all day typing and playing Gauntlet on the gamecube :D
goddess21 Posted May 2, 2002 Posted May 2, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i] [B] I don't blame you. I moved away from my parents as soon as the chance presented itself. Living alone(or with a friend) is great fun. [i]Ah, the advanges of living alone.[/i] -Justin [/B][/QUOTE] [color=dark-blue]This is going to be the best time of my life! I am so excited to move out! I can have parties... and stay up as late as I want to and all of that fun stuff! I love being 18![/color]
phoenixflames Posted May 2, 2002 Posted May 2, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zachary [/i] [B]Im not doing any thing. Except i might goto JAPAN [/B][/QUOTE] Really? Can you smuggle me on in your cargo? Forget America, JAPAN is the true promised land!
SolidSnake2 Posted May 2, 2002 Posted May 2, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by phoenixflames [/i] [B] Really? Can you smuggle me on in your cargo? Forget America, JAPAN is the true promised land! [/B][/QUOTE] Feh...You sure about that? How can it be the true promised land when America here suffered so much!?.......Yeah well if your talking about Stuff then heck yeah!
Justin Posted May 3, 2002 Posted May 3, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by goddess21 [/i] [B] [color=dark-blue]This is going to be the best time of my life! I am so excited to move out! I can have parties... and stay up as late as I want to and all of that fun stuff! I love being 18![/color] [/B][/QUOTE] *Sigh* Don't we all, though? Ah well...Although, I'm going to try to do what I said in my first post in this topic, I'll probably just have one big, juicy party. Seeing as how I do live alone...my house is the spot for partying. And I'm throwing one this Friday night! :alcohol: -Justin
{Angel}Healer Posted May 3, 2002 Posted May 3, 2002 well...lets see...im going to write s'more of my book (chapter 1 & part of 2 can be found on the stories/poetry section of the otaku boards, page 2) and im going to sleep...ZzzZZ...SNORT!
Fall Posted May 3, 2002 Posted May 3, 2002 Absolutely nothing.... :D Simply because it's winter here... I'll be just curling up in a blanket.... on the floor of the living-room... :drunk:
D. Dark Posted May 3, 2002 Posted May 3, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i] [B]Absolutely nothing.... :D Simply because it's winter here... I'll be just curling up in a blanket.... on the floor of the living-room... :drunk: [/B][/QUOTE] I'm gonna go to camp, and hopefuly not be caught in the girl's toilets (Long story involving a bad piece of food, and having to wait for seven hours to get to a toilet:bawl: :bawl: ). Hopefully, it will more fun than last year (So best fun ever) Going to a seaside resort, and my home city... I'm never in London for the six weeks of holiday. I like the "Jet-set" lifestyle.:D
Lady Macaiodh Posted May 3, 2002 Posted May 3, 2002 [COLOR=darkblue]i'm not sure what i'm doing. i thought i was going to be partying a lot at the river, but a lot of weird stuff has been happening. i think i might just disappear for awhile, get the hell outta dodge. go to europe or something. i'm so stressed, i just need to relax & get my mind off of things.[/COLOR]
phoenixflames Posted May 4, 2002 Posted May 4, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i] [B][COLOR=darkblue]i'm not sure what i'm doing. i thought i was going to be partying a lot at the river, but a lot of weird stuff has been happening. i think i might just disappear for awhile, get the hell outta dodge. go to europe or something. i'm so stressed, i just need to relax & get my mind off of things.[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] I feel your pain. I have to do all sorts of random things....like get a job, attend by bro's funeral (That should be fun), get a house, try to get over the death of my twin, ect. random stuff like that.
Guest Imsirion Posted May 4, 2002 Posted May 4, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by phoenixflames [/i] [B] I feel your pain. I have to do all sorts of random things....like get a job, attend by bro's funeral (That should be fun), get a house, try to get over the death of my twin, ect. random stuff like that. [/B][/QUOTE] I'm sorry to hear that, I hope things get better for you,you'll be ok. Well also this summer, I guess I'll spend more time outside (need the exercise), If I dont, I'll turn into the worlds palest Mexican/American O.O
phoenixflames Posted May 4, 2002 Posted May 4, 2002 I'll get over it. It might just take me a while. That's all. then I'll be back to my normal self.
Fall Posted May 4, 2002 Posted May 4, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by D. Dark [/i] [B] I'm gonna go to camp, and hopefuly not be caught in the girl's toilets (Long story involving a bad piece of food, and having to wait for seven hours to get to a toilet:bawl: :bawl: ). Hopefully, it will more fun than last year (So best fun ever) Going to a seaside resort, and my home city... I'm never in London for the six weeks of holiday. I like the "Jet-set" lifestyle.:D [/B][/QUOTE] If I could go to camp, I would. But I have school for another... something like 10 weeks.... :(
Corey Posted May 4, 2002 Posted May 4, 2002 Hopefully my summer will be better than last. I went camping last year and "just happened" to be pushed in a patch of poison oak by my friend. The left side of my face, my left arm, and my hand were swelled to the size of balloons. Hmmmmmm... Maybe this year I'll get a job. :demon: Knight Of The Dark Order :demon:
D. Dark Posted May 4, 2002 Posted May 4, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i] [B] If I could go to camp, I would. But I have school for another... something like 10 weeks.... :( [/B][/QUOTE] A 10 week holiday!!!:eek: :eek: Damn, you're lucky! We only get six or so weeks holiday! ... :bawl: :bawl:
Duo Maxwell Posted May 4, 2002 Posted May 4, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i] [B][color=royalblue]Hm, well, your summer is our winter over here...so I'll be dressing warmly and trying not to die from coldness. lol[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] I'll be doing pretty much the same... except for the fact it ain't cold over here yet which is annoying me seeing I want some rain... and I still gotta go to school D.D- SS meant we still have ten weeks of school before end of semester holidays
D. Dark Posted May 4, 2002 Posted May 4, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Duo Maxwell [/i] [B] I'll be doing pretty much the same... except for the fact it ain't cold over here yet which is annoying me seeing I want some rain... and I still gotta go to school D.D- SS meant we still have ten weeks of school before end of semester holidays [/B][/QUOTE] Ahh... Heh, I feel sorry for you. I can't imagine having a summer holiday in the middle of winter. 6 weeks of winter... And I think we have something like 10 weeks till our holidays as well. Can't wait!!!!
Soccer 4 Life Posted May 4, 2002 Posted May 4, 2002 I am going to spend my summer vacation by visiting my cousins in England!!! ^_^ ....... :beer: :smoke: :therock: :mrt: Peace!!:demon: :mrt:
ff X_Tidus Posted May 4, 2002 Posted May 4, 2002 Can anyone tell me how to put up cool pictures like the one of solid snake or the one of yoda, (ANYTHING) in the posts because i find letters and numbers boring. I only signed up today so give me a break:sleeping: cos at the morning im finding this site a bit boring. So if there is anyone who cares out there then please give me a sign.
sk8blind90 Posted May 4, 2002 Posted May 4, 2002 i'm plannin on skating with my friends, play some videogame you know how it is
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now