Lady Saiya-jin Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 This is another one of my pics......How I feel I would look like as a Saiyan..hehehe..tail and all
Pretty Sammy Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 nice picture, although I'm not a very big fan of DBZ
Desert Shadow Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 [b]Intresting, i derno if i've seen you before...[/b]
Lady Saiya-jin Posted August 24, 2001 Author Posted August 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Desert Shadow [/i] [B][b]Intresting, i derno if i've seen you before...[/b] [/B][/QUOTE] D.S....you're making me scared ..LOL......Let me find out you live acroos the street..hahaha...I'm j/k...
SSJGOGETAMASTER Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 NOW I LIKE DB,DBZ,DBGT,PKMN,ANIMORPHS,GUNDAM WING,ETC. :pokeball: : )
Matt.D Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 [color=coral] Cool pic. Me likeie.:D ;) :D ;) :) ;) :D :D[/color]
PiroMunkie Posted August 25, 2001 Posted August 25, 2001 [SIZE=1]Odd yet interesting... those are some really green eyes there.. they scare the hell out of me theres no pupil![/SIZE]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now