Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
im just curious, because in the 'last' ep. i saw li moved back to hong kong *grins i'm a big meili supporter*
and sakura cries and she gets the hope card... but doesn't she still need the void??? or is that strictly japan only card????????
Posted
well i haven't really followed the series... but yeah it is over... i am not sure if it ends there.... but there are also 2 movies the one that jsut came out and another one

if that helps??
Posted
[color=green]Was this "last ep" in japanese or in english? Becuase I didn't think all of "Cardcaptors" had been dubbed...[/color]
Posted
I believe there were only 26 episodes of cardcaptors, like many other anime in japan, so that it fully fits into a season, there are a few movies too I think....
Posted
I believe that was the last episode. But then a CCS movie came out and Li came back and met Sakura at a festival and they fell in love and stuff.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by anime_gurl [/i]
[B]I believe that was the last episode. But then a CCS movie came out and Li came back and met Sakura at a festival and they fell in love and stuff. [/B][/QUOTE]

NOOOOOOO!!!!! they can't fall in love! i'm the biggest meili supporter in the world!!!!!!! li's engaged to her!!!!!!!! *reassuring self* yeah.. thats right....
Posted
you do know that melin (spelling?) and "Li" are related right?

Syaoran Li, Melin Li

anyway. im not shure if there gonna show the 2nd "Cardcaptors" series in america.


sorry if I seem a bit rude right now. I dont like the american verion of CardCaptor Sakura. I'm stickin to my subtitled DVDs:blush:
Posted
lol, at the moment it's still showing here. Haha.... hahaha.... muahahahahahaaa...

At the moment, Cardcaptors is kinda hard for me to follow, I don't get this whole "void" thing...



Maybe a popular anime site might have information on this confusion?
Posted
:therock: personaly. I hate cardcaptors. I prefer CardCaptor Sakura [origenal ***. verion] i have the first 3 subtitled dvds. :blush: so please dont hurt me:blackeye:
Posted
I'm abiyt confused, but I think they come out wth a movie and Sakura see Li again and I don't know what hapened. Someone on another message board said something about the end of the season being resolved. It confused me.

I'm also not sure whether or not that person was referring ot the new CC movie that came out, which is the one where Sakura wins a trip to hongkong. I don't think that owuld be the movie because it doesn't resolve anything.

Is anyone here a CCS and CC expert who can sort me out, because I am TOTALLY lost.
Guest Sakuras Angel
Posted
The second cardcaptor movie really ends the season!:) :toothy: :love:
Guest demimonkoumon
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Aya Li [/i]
[B]you do know that melin (spelling?) and "Li" are related right?

Syaoran Li, Melin Li

anyway. im not shure if there gonna show the 2nd "Cardcaptors" series in america.


sorry if I seem a bit rude right now. I dont like the american verion of CardCaptor Sakura. I'm stickin to my subtitled DVDs:blush: [/B][/QUOTE] NO THEY ARE NOT RELATED!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...