Tifa Posted May 1, 2002 Posted May 1, 2002 im just curious, because in the 'last' ep. i saw li moved back to hong kong *grins i'm a big meili supporter* and sakura cries and she gets the hope card... but doesn't she still need the void??? or is that strictly japan only card????????
XxmagentaxX Posted May 1, 2002 Posted May 1, 2002 well i haven't really followed the series... but yeah it is over... i am not sure if it ends there.... but there are also 2 movies the one that jsut came out and another one if that helps??
Shy Posted May 1, 2002 Posted May 1, 2002 [color=green]Was this "last ep" in japanese or in english? Becuase I didn't think all of "Cardcaptors" had been dubbed...[/color]
Sephiroth Posted May 1, 2002 Posted May 1, 2002 I believe there were only 26 episodes of cardcaptors, like many other anime in japan, so that it fully fits into a season, there are a few movies too I think....
eleanor Posted May 2, 2002 Posted May 2, 2002 I believe that was the last episode. But then a CCS movie came out and Li came back and met Sakura at a festival and they fell in love and stuff.
MarkM Posted May 2, 2002 Posted May 2, 2002 I've never followed it. I have seen a episode or 2 though.
Tifa Posted May 3, 2002 Author Posted May 3, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by anime_gurl [/i] [B]I believe that was the last episode. But then a CCS movie came out and Li came back and met Sakura at a festival and they fell in love and stuff. [/B][/QUOTE] NOOOOOOO!!!!! they can't fall in love! i'm the biggest meili supporter in the world!!!!!!! li's engaged to her!!!!!!!! *reassuring self* yeah.. thats right....
Aya Li Posted May 6, 2002 Posted May 6, 2002 you do know that melin (spelling?) and "Li" are related right? Syaoran Li, Melin Li anyway. im not shure if there gonna show the 2nd "Cardcaptors" series in america. sorry if I seem a bit rude right now. I dont like the american verion of CardCaptor Sakura. I'm stickin to my subtitled DVDs:blush:
Fall Posted May 6, 2002 Posted May 6, 2002 lol, at the moment it's still showing here. Haha.... hahaha.... muahahahahahaaa... At the moment, Cardcaptors is kinda hard for me to follow, I don't get this whole "void" thing... Maybe a popular anime site might have information on this confusion?
Aya Li Posted May 7, 2002 Posted May 7, 2002 :therock: personaly. I hate cardcaptors. I prefer CardCaptor Sakura [origenal ***. verion] i have the first 3 subtitled dvds. :blush: so please dont hurt me:blackeye:
Roxie Faye Posted May 7, 2002 Posted May 7, 2002 I'm abiyt confused, but I think they come out wth a movie and Sakura see Li again and I don't know what hapened. Someone on another message board said something about the end of the season being resolved. It confused me. I'm also not sure whether or not that person was referring ot the new CC movie that came out, which is the one where Sakura wins a trip to hongkong. I don't think that owuld be the movie because it doesn't resolve anything. Is anyone here a CCS and CC expert who can sort me out, because I am TOTALLY lost.
Guest Sakuras Angel Posted May 8, 2002 Posted May 8, 2002 The second cardcaptor movie really ends the season!:) :toothy: :love:
Roxie Faye Posted May 12, 2002 Posted May 12, 2002 I also heard that in the last episode where sakura gets the hope card, in the Japanese version, the card is the LOVE card, not the hope card. Is this correct?
G/S/B Master Posted May 19, 2002 Posted May 19, 2002 Theres cards that never been shown on the television screen.Like the return card.
Guest demimonkoumon Posted May 20, 2002 Posted May 20, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Aya Li [/i] [B]you do know that melin (spelling?) and "Li" are related right? Syaoran Li, Melin Li anyway. im not shure if there gonna show the 2nd "Cardcaptors" series in america. sorry if I seem a bit rude right now. I dont like the american verion of CardCaptor Sakura. I'm stickin to my subtitled DVDs:blush: [/B][/QUOTE] NO THEY ARE NOT RELATED!
G/S/B Master Posted May 21, 2002 Posted May 21, 2002 They are.And they showed already the 2nd season.They're cousins demi.And they trained together with Li's servent or master or something like that. Or a family member.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now