Kaioshin Posted May 1, 2002 Posted May 1, 2002 finally, there's a forum dedicated to teknoman aswell So has NE1 seen teknoman (u must hav) what do u think? I personally reckon it's amazing, it was one of the first anime I ever saw and it sort of got me into anime. P.S I just recognised I made a massive mistake, my thread's called 'wow love the new look' instead of Teknoman SORRY!! I put both of your posts into one-Sephiroth
Sephiroth Posted May 1, 2002 Posted May 1, 2002 yeah, I've seen teknoman, haven't seen it for years though, it's on fox kids in the uk now, I believe....
James Posted May 1, 2002 Posted May 1, 2002 [color=royalblue]Teknoman was utterly brilliant for its time. I loved it...[/color]
shibatku Posted May 2, 2002 Posted May 2, 2002 Yeah I have no clue what Teknoman is about nor have I ever seen it. Info would help.
Geist Posted May 7, 2002 Posted May 7, 2002 Thanks Kaioshin for the info. I'll PM you about your sig.
Kaioshin Posted May 8, 2002 Author Posted May 8, 2002 I've just been on pojo.com and the teknoman thing isn't there, I think I was just seeing things. Anyway if u wanna find out about it, just go to a search engine and look for Teknoman, you'll definitely find something out there
Sephiroth Posted May 8, 2002 Posted May 8, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kaioshin [/i] [B]They're not showing it in the UK anymore, they finished the series about 3 times, then though that's enough so they cut it off. [/B][/QUOTE] are you sure? I'm sure I was looking through the sky digital tv guide one day and saw teknoman in one of the time slots, I could be wrong though, I'll double check that later on....
Kaioshin Posted May 12, 2002 Author Posted May 12, 2002 I'm not exactly sure either, but every time I check, they're not showing it
Shinigami Posted May 16, 2002 Posted May 16, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by shibatku [/i] [B]Yeah I have no clue what Teknoman is about nor have I ever seen it. Info would help. [/B][/QUOTE] yeah...clue me too please! i dont want to be lost anymore...
Kaioshin Posted May 24, 2002 Author Posted May 24, 2002 If u want info, here are some sites [url]http://anduin.eldar.org/~brad/anime/teknoman/[/url] theotaku.com, the webite which is what the otakuboards are from has info on teknoman
Geist Posted May 24, 2002 Posted May 24, 2002 [COLOR=blue]Sounds a little bit like a Voltron thing, is it?[/COLOR]
James Posted May 28, 2002 Posted May 28, 2002 [color=coral]Please don't advertise competing sites on OtakuBoards. :) If you want information on Teknoman, please visit [url]www.theotaku.com/teknoman[/url] :)[/color]
Guest Morph Posted May 29, 2002 Posted May 29, 2002 [size=1] Ahh, Tenkoman, it is a pretty decent anime. I really like it. Its pretty well done [b]-Forte; Donut Armada Leader [/b][/size]
PrettygurlRei Posted June 2, 2002 Posted June 2, 2002 STOP WITH THE FEAR THE POWER OF SUSHI IT'S SO ANNOYING!
Kaioshin Posted June 10, 2002 Author Posted June 10, 2002 [COLOR=teal][FONT=courier new] Who's fearing the power of sushi?[/FONT][/COLOR]
Kaioshin Posted June 21, 2002 Author Posted June 21, 2002 This thread has become soooooooooooooo crap!
Teknomanfan Posted June 6, 2003 Posted June 6, 2003 tekno-mania is a better site with more accurate info
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now