Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
finally, there's a forum dedicated to teknoman aswell
So has NE1 seen teknoman (u must hav) what do u think?
I personally reckon it's amazing, it was one of the first anime I ever saw and it sort of got me into anime.

P.S I just recognised I made a massive mistake, my thread's called 'wow love the new look' instead of Teknoman

SORRY!!

I put both of your posts into one-Sephiroth
Posted
I've just been on pojo.com and the teknoman thing isn't there, I think I was just seeing things. Anyway if u wanna find out about it, just go to a search engine and look for Teknoman, you'll definitely find something out there
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kaioshin [/i]
[B]They're not showing it in the UK anymore, they finished the series about 3 times, then though that's enough so they cut it off.

[/B][/QUOTE]

are you sure? I'm sure I was looking through the sky digital tv guide one day and saw teknoman in one of the time slots, I could be wrong though, I'll double check that later on....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by shibatku [/i]
[B]Yeah I have no clue what Teknoman is about nor have I ever seen it. Info would help. [/B][/QUOTE]


yeah...clue me too please!
i dont want to be lost anymore...
Posted
If u want info, here are some sites

[url]http://anduin.eldar.org/~brad/anime/teknoman/[/url]

theotaku.com, the webite which is what the otakuboards are from has info on teknoman
Posted
[color=coral]Please don't advertise competing sites on OtakuBoards. :)

If you want information on Teknoman, please visit [url]www.theotaku.com/teknoman[/url]

:)[/color]
Guest Morph
Posted
[size=1] Ahh, Tenkoman, it is a pretty decent anime. I really like it. Its pretty well done

[b]-Forte; Donut Armada Leader [/b][/size]
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...