Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I just found this channel were they show dbz its in spanish thou but i know spanish so that aint a problem.:D Its on the sayin-jin saga right now. So if u havent seen the sayin_jin saga it comes on channel 22kwhy at 9:00am mon-fri in my area which iz la. You can check out the tv guide web site to see what channel and what time it comes on in your area.:D
Posted
Yeah I'l stick to the Japenese subs. It's easier to understand it. Plus why would you watch a chow you can't even read, thats just stupid. At least in ***. sub you can read the subtitles. NO offense to anyone by the above comment.
Guest Morph
Posted
Well, I can understand SOME Spanish not much thou, so I wouldn't be able to understand it, now Italian, thats a different story, yes I know they are simliar but not really... And also, its much easier to get Japanese Episodes with the Subtitles
Posted
Yeah I remember watching dbz in Spanish on Telemundo in the summer....er...when I was awake in the morning anyway. It's also on Sunday at 6am or something ::scratches head::, anyway it's fine to watch compared to talk shows and stuff, sure u might not know what they're saying, but it's still unedited. I know enough Spanish to get by, but they usually talk too fast ><, still better than nothing tho.
Guest Saiyangohan2002
Posted
i would love someone to boycott funi so they stop editing it???
Posted
[color=red][size=3]Yeah, the cut versions are pretty lame. Can't wait until I get some cash so I can actually watch the uncut eps![/color][/size]
Guest Shift
Posted
[color=royalblue][size=1][b]Hmm... is this channel satelite or digital cable? If it's digital cable then I'll be able to attempt to understand it. Hmmm.. Got to sign up for Spanish class...[/color][/size][/b]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by JCBaggee [/i]
[B][color=red][size=3]Yeah, the cut versions are pretty lame. Can't wait until I get some cash so I can actually watch the uncut eps![/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

I second that!!!
Guest Chris
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Saiyangohan2002 [/i]
[B]i would love someone to boycott funi so they stop editing it??? [/B][/QUOTE]


if you ever seriosly start that, i'll jion!!! i might have some friends that will do it to.
Posted
Its a regular channel in my area and its uncut!!!!!Today it was the episode were chazou self destructs and when tien was fighting nappa he cut tien's hand off!!!!!!!!! I was like:eek: There was alot of blood!!!:nervous: It was tight:demon:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ssj3 [/i]

[B]if you ever seriosly start that, i'll jion!!! i might have some friends that will do it to. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=red][size=3]Uh...might not want to do that. FUNi is still making cash from Japan and they've got money to spare...they might just stop making Anime, which messes us all up![/color][/size]
Posted
Well the Spanish episodes are on Telemundo, a regular cable channel..might be able to get it w/ a plain antennae but I don't know. When I'm at my aunt's, she has digital cable, and Japanese DBZ is on Sundays at....7:30 and Wednesdays at....10 I believe. It's as unedited as the Spanish version and just as non-English too tho. They show a new one on Sunday and then repeat it on Wed. I think, last time I checked anyway.
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
The Spanish version of DBZ sucks nut...
Posted
It doesnt come on telemundo any more the channel i watch it on is a other spanish channel and dragonball doesnt suck in spanish its basically the same thing just diffrent language they still got tha same names.But i still preffer watching it japenese its tighter on japenese!!!
Guest BulmaVegeta1
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJ Gotenks ok [/i]
[B]I just found this channel were they show dbz its in spanish thou but i know spanish so that aint a problem.:D Its on the sayin-jin saga right now. So if u havent seen the sayin_jin saga it comes on channel 22kwhy at 9:00am mon-fri in my area which iz la. You can check out the tv guide web site to see what channel and what time it comes on in your area.:D [/B][/QUOTE]
I saw that channel. The voices are SCARY!!!! ANyways, the Spanish version hasn't even gotten the Cell Saga translated, so you can watch old eppies if you want that are in Spanish. Just wait until Fall, they'll show the new eppies on CN.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...