BlueGender Posted May 1, 2002 Posted May 1, 2002 Everywhere that I go it seems like everybody is a hater of Sakuya, I myself love her but many do not I guess. I was wondering are their any supporters of Sakuya besides myself on this board...?
Guest Imsirion Posted May 2, 2002 Posted May 2, 2002 well, she isn't one of my favorite characters, I don't hate her but I tend to fell sorry for her near the end of the series.
Guest Imsirion Posted May 2, 2002 Posted May 2, 2002 not much of a spoiler, thats been established already in other threads, plus they've shown the series already a whole lot.:) Sukuya used to get on my nerves a little, but shes ok.
BlueGender Posted May 3, 2002 Author Posted May 3, 2002 Sakuya is a female character from Tenchi in Tokyo that tenchi meets in school and they begin to date.
Kei Posted May 3, 2002 Posted May 3, 2002 I [b]really[/b] can't stand Sakuya. She's just so annoying. I mean, when she saw that Ryoko and Tenchi were out together, she just started crying and wouldn't let him explain, and then is just gonna run off. See? Annoying.
ryhooki Posted May 6, 2002 Posted May 6, 2002 Sakuya?? I didn't really like Sakuya.... but her being a hologram thing was pretty weird.
Aya Li Posted May 6, 2002 Posted May 6, 2002 in the wise words of Sephiroth from earlyer, "I hate her, I hate her....with a vengeance!" nuff said. GO SEPHIROTH! ::ahem:: :mrt: Mr. T sayz "yo! dat lady will die yo!" ::ahem:: anyway. I dont meen to be mean :bawl:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now