Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Everywhere that I go it seems like everybody is a hater of Sakuya, I myself love her but many do not I guess. I was wondering are their any supporters of Sakuya besides myself on this board...?
Guest Imsirion
Posted
well, she isn't one of my favorite characters, I don't hate her but I tend to fell sorry for her near the end of the series.
Guest Imsirion
Posted
not much of a spoiler, thats been established already in other threads, plus they've shown the series already a whole lot.:)
Sukuya used to get on my nerves a little, but shes ok.
Posted
I [b]really[/b] can't stand Sakuya. She's just so annoying. I mean, when she saw that Ryoko and Tenchi were out together, she just started crying and wouldn't let him explain, and then is just gonna run off. See? Annoying.
Posted
in the wise words of Sephiroth from earlyer, "I hate her, I hate her....with a vengeance!" nuff said. GO SEPHIROTH!

::ahem::
:mrt: Mr. T sayz "yo! dat lady will die yo!"

::ahem:: anyway. I dont meen to be mean :bawl:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...