SSJGOGETAMASTER Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 TO GET HO-OH(even if you already have it or has'nt caught it yet)BUY 20 OR MORE POKEBALLS AND CUT DOWN ANY TREE.NEXT,SAVE THE GAME AND TURN IT OFF.THEN TURN IT BACK ON AND FIND AND CATCH A DITTO IN 3 MINUTES.SAVE THE GAME,TURN IT OFF AND TURN IT BACK ON.YOU NOW HAVE HO-OH!!!
Bubble Boy Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJGOGETAMASTER [/i] [B]TO GET HO-OH(even if you already have it or has'nt caught it yet)BUY 20 OR MORE POKEBALLS AND CUT DOWN ANY TREE.NEXT,SAVE THE GAME AND TURN IT OFF.THEN TURN IT BACK ON AND FIND AND CATCH A DITTO IN 3 MINUTES.SAVE THE GAME,TURN IT OFF AND TURN IT BACK ON.YOU NOW HAVE HO-OH!!! [/B][/QUOTE] You're posting so much...lol, no wonder the you people have so many more posts than me 0.o... Thanks, but I'd rather catch it by myself, makes the game worth playing, if worth playing at all....
SSJGOGETAMASTER Posted August 24, 2001 Author Posted August 24, 2001 I DIDNOT USE THE CHEATS MY SELF,I DIDn't EVEN CATCH HO-OH.THE ONLY LEGENDARY PKMN I CAUGHT IN GOLD WERE ENTEI,AND A RED GYARADOS.
Bubble Boy Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJGOGETAMASTER [/i] [B]I DIDNOT USE THE CHEATS MY SELF,I DIDn't EVEN CATCH HO-OH.THE ONLY LEGENDARY PKMN I CAUGHT IN GOLD WERE ENTEI,AND A RED GYARADOS. [/B][/QUOTE] So how do you know the cheat works? and the text, please, come down off of whatever you're high on and type like a [i]normal[/i] or [i]semi-normal[/i] human being.. thankyouverymuch... :)
SSJGOGETAMASTER Posted August 24, 2001 Author Posted August 24, 2001 WRITEING IN CAPITAL ALL THE TIME IS A HABIT I PICKED UP FROM A CHAT LAST NIGHT!!!!!
sia Posted August 25, 2001 Posted August 25, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ArcticLynx [/i] [B]:( any silver cheats? :cross: [/B][/QUOTE] poor lil arctic go for a few cheats[URL=http://www.geocities.com/sia1912/pokemon_cheatcodes.html]here[/URL] (sorry,had the wrong link b4
Madmax Posted August 25, 2001 Posted August 25, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by sia [/i] [B] poor lil arctic go for a few cheats[URL=http://www.geocities.com/devel666-1/pokemon_cheatcodes.html]here[/URL] [/B][/QUOTE] whoooooo:wigout: lol hehe cool:ball: :devil: :flaming: :ball:
sia Posted August 25, 2001 Posted August 25, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Madmax [/i] [B] whoooooo:wigout: lol hehe cool:ball: :devil: :flaming: :ball: [/B][/QUOTE] lol lol lol lol lol lol lol ok enough lols lol
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now