OtakuBoards

Darn Cheats!!!!

SSJGOGETAMASTER

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJGOGETAMASTER [/i]
[B]AFTER I USED THE HO-OH CHEAT,I TRANSFERED IT INTO PKMN STADIUM 2 AND WHEN I GOT TO GMBY TOWER,MY PKMN GOLD DATA WAS GONE!!!!!!! BUT THERE SENDING MY A COPY OF THEIR EMPLOYE'S GOLD VERSION.IT HAS WAY MORE PKMN THEN MINE. [/B][/QUOTE]

Er....you could have used the other topic for this you know...
::rolls eyes::
Stinking Noobs...
and I am NOT a newbie....it's my stupid post count, it is, I swear!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJGOGETAMASTER [/i]
[B]AFTER I USED THE HO-OH CHEAT,I TRANSFERED IT INTO PKMN STADIUM 2 AND WHEN I GOT TO GMBY TOWER,MY PKMN GOLD DATA WAS GONE!!!!!!! BUT THERE SENDING MY A COPY OF THEIR EMPLOYE'S GOLD VERSION.IT HAS WAY MORE PKMN THEN MINE. [/B][/QUOTE]
naw chit.gameshark is a :devil: .it totally screws up your game pack permanately(sp?).see,it kinda puts information on your game that you DON'T want. each code has a different amount of bad info that it puts on your game.like for celebi on s/g/c,it puts alot of bad info on your game and destroys it slowly.untill you have the :ball: amount you want then it says bye bye game data ( :devil: MUHAHAHAHAHA) then it acts like it didnt do nothin lol. but it isnt an :angel: its a :devil: so beware of gameshark bye now :)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Char-Char,Mander-Char! [/i]
[B]Huh. I haven't had any problems with my Gameshark and I've used it on Pokémon Gold, Blue, and SuperMarioBros.Deluxe. No trouble at all. [/B][/QUOTE]
key word in my post [COLOR=blue]SLOWLY[/COLOR]