OtakuBoards

Cralling from Deep to Dark

Spikey

This is a story.

Chapter 1
Trouble with the bad guy

A long time ago. The year was 199. People ruled most of the worl. But dinosaursruled the other half. But now this story begins 2076.......

"Honey get up. It's your good day," Leisha said. "Ah mom But...," Eric said. It was a big day because there was a festival going on. All we could here was yells and shouts. But today was a day fo celebration. " Mom do I have to," Eric asked. "No you do have to," Leisha cried. But Eric just got right up went outside and found his friend. "Whassup," Asked Larry. "Nothing," Eric told. They went to a house where no one lived. it was a spooky house. it was just desserted. They went inside. they couldn't believe their eyes. There were about 500 people dead on the ground. " Whos do you think caused this," Eric said shaking. "I d...unn..o" said Larry. They stepped inside. Out of mid air I person jumped. he fell to the ground got up and said "What do you think your doing here," he said. "uhh. nothing" they both said in a hurry. The charcter drew his sword. Tried to slash one, then eric dodged. Then he jumped up and tried to kick him in the leg. He succieded. The charcter fell to his feet. He couldn't get back up. Eric took his gun. He aid" Stay away from us," They ran off.

Theywent back home. They were all dirty. Larry had to stay the night. " Where were you boys," Leisha cried. " And why are you so dirty," she said. They had to go to bed for the night. Eric had a bad dream. He dreamt that the figure had payed a little visit. The charcter was fighting Eric. Eric was tossing and turning in his bed. He had no clue what was going to happen. He got up and was sleep walking. Only like fighting. Larry didn't get up. His mom came in. She stopped him and put him back to bed. Then Lary had a bad dream.He dreamed the same thing, only didn't sleep walk. He fell out of his bed. Eric'smom put him back. They fellasleap the rest of the night. Eric woke up. "What where you doing," his mom asked. "huh..," he asked. " Nevermind," his mom said. You guys get washed up and play outside.

They went outsdie. But surley enough they found Gary. Gary was Eric's little brother that annoyed him all the time. They had to take him to the Park. He played on the jungle gym, until he said he saw something scary. Eric and Laryy listend. "Big scary black person, me see him me see him," he said. They looked all around til they found him... They started to fight him. Eric grabbed his gun got on top of the jungle gym. He Shot some, and hit him. But he was stil alive. It wasn't a robot though. How could he be alive. Eric kicked him in the leg he fell. Larry gave him a body slam. The guy was hurt. They started to jump on him and stuff until he dissapeared. They wondered and wondered where he was. They couldn't find him att all. They went hom and washed up for dinner. In the bathrom Eric told Gary "now keep your mouth shut about what you saw," he cried. "OK," he yelled. The went and ate turlky and ham for dinner. It was delicious.

They went and played again. They played for hours and hours. They couldn't do anything now. They were sorounded by girls. They had to fight them off and run. But they weren't any ordinary girls. They were hard to fight. Eric punced most of the, and larry tried to kick all of them it was hard but they still came out. They had to go to sleep for the day. They had good dreams, about killing the bad guy. They destroyed him. They got up and went outside. They found the bad guy...

End of chapter one.

Tell me if you want to more...