Dark Sephiroth

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dark Sephiroth [/i]
[B]MewThree
Platform: GameBoy Color

Catch all 251 pokemon. Then go to proffessor Oak and talk to him. He will send you to Red''s mom. She will call for Red. Red will arive and will bring you into another battle. He will only have 1 pokemon. It will be MewThree. If you beat him he will give him to you.

Dont think this might work [/B][/QUOTE]

nope i have the gs rom (just see if it worked) i then patche 251 patch to the rom and it did not work!

[B]Hey u know the code about the hiden pokemon
heres the code
Beat the pokemon master 230 times and then when u beat him 1 more time he will give u a hiden pokemon and its
a MEWTWO at lvl. 250!!! and as 5 attack slots instead of 4
and its attack MP at 100
and all of its stats at 999 [/B][/QUOTE]

dont work:sleep:

[B]Gold Gyarados
Go to the fourth gym and Surf right all the way. You will Surf in the water, where you should see a Gyarados. Battle it, and it will be golden.

[COLOR=firebrick]This may not work a kid e-mailed this 2 me[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

don't work:sleep:

[B]Anno'un Music

While in the Alpha Ruins southeast of Kikyou city go to the Pokegear option in the menu screen. Go to the radio option and on the fourteenth to the twentieth channel you can find a station Called ??????. That is the Ann'oun Music. It can only be heard at Alpha Ruins.

may not work [/B][/QUOTE]

1st code from Dark Sephiroth that works!!!:eek:

[B]MewThree

Catch all 251 pokemon. Then go to proffessor Oak and talk to him. He will send you to Red''s mom. She will call for Red. Red will arive and will bring you into another battle. He will only have 1 pokemon. It will be MewThree. If you beat him he will give him to you.

Dont think this might work [/B][/QUOTE]

2nd co-dont work:sleep:

[B]Get Cyboreon

To get Cyboreon train your eevee that Bill gave you and let it evolve to espeon at level 50. Now go to Celadon City and buy a female eevee. train it and let it evolve to umbreon at level 50. Now take them both to the daycare people and give the old man your espeon and the lady your umbreon. Go out and battle for a few hours and come back to the daycare. You should have an egg waiting for you. Now go and deposit three of your pokemon and get the egg, umbreon, and espeon. Walk about 10,000 steps or more and the egg should hatch.
when it hatches it should know the males attacks or the females. Now train it to level 50 but don''t let it evolve. When its at level 50 use the moon stone on it. Make sure eevee doesn''t go over level 50 or this cheat won''t work. It should evolve into Cyboreon

dont think it would work [/B][/QUOTE]

u know:sleep:

• 2 weeks later...