Jump to content
OtakuBoards

The New Scooby Doo Movie


Recommended Posts

Guest BulmaVegeta1
Posted
The animation looks pretty good, I just wonder if it will be as good as the cartoon! I also hope Scrappy Doo isn't in it. I hate him!!!
Posted
OK, here are my opinions on the Scooby Doo movie:No-no!They shouldn't have even started production on this crap!The cartoon was great, and judging by the previews of the movie, it's totally gonna put the 'toon to shame!gah! >.<
Posted
I dont know whats it gonna be like but i love the cartoon and since im a fan ima go watch the movie!!The animation does look tight!!I think they could of cast a better shaggy than that one guy!!:(
Posted
Yeah, like, they should have used the guy that played Shaggy in Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back, yo.Seriosuly though, look at the previews!It really looks very crappy.
Guest Matt
Posted
[color=red][b]That movie looks like it will suck. The cartoon sucked. Scooby looks so frickin dumb comupter animated.[/b][/color]
Posted
[color=indigo]Dude! I want to see that movie :p They could have characterized Fred and Daffny better, but Velma, Scooby, and Shaggy are awesome! Woo! Matthew Lilliard (Shaggy) ownz :p[/color]
Posted
Dude, if you don't like Scooby-Doo, why would you like the movie? He's the main character of it as I think... :rolleyes:
Guest BulmaVegeta1
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Son Goten [/i]
[B][color=red][b]That movie looks like it will suck. The cartoon sucked. Scooby looks so frickin dumb comupter animated.[/b][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
He's supposed to, Goten. Some people think it'll be a bad movie, and some don't. They're mainly just trying to attract younger children, because that's who mainly watches the cartoon. On the other hand, I know a bunch of grown ups are going to want to see the movie since they watched it when they were kids. Even my dad thinks it looks good!! Anyway, this movie still can't beat Star Wars, so don't worry. Even the critics say that SD looks stupid, but that's just from the reviews.
Posted
No offense to any one else, but imagine this smilie was the Scooby-Doo movie. [IMG]http://www.contrabandent.com/cwm/s/contrib/edoom/Flush.gif[/IMG] Get the picture?
Posted
Even the thought of the movie make me want to :sick:. I think that so far it looks idiotic. Shaggy looks to buff in my opinion while in the cartoon he always looked like a stick and did anyone look at Velma!!! Jinkies is it me or does she look a lot more pretty then she was in the cartoon. Now Fred looks like a goof ball with a huge nose. The only character it seems that they casted right was Daffny.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJ Gotenks ok [/i]
[B]Freddy prince jr. is playing fred right???? I think thats real stupid couldnt they get someone who looks a little bit like him???? [/B][/QUOTE]

yeah i mean the guys hair looks grey but daffneys fine scoobys ok i guess but shaggy and velma need help lots of it
Guest Matt
Posted
[color=red][b]Ok. Lets all agree that this movie will blow and get on with our lives....[/b][/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Son Goten [/i]
[B][color=red]Ok. Lets all agree that this movie will blow and get on with our lives....[/color][/B][/QUOTE][color=indigo]I'm gonna see it and I'm going to enjoy it because Scooby ownz!!! I've seen every episode/movie of Scooby Doo [i]and[/i] its spin-offs :p[/color]
Guest BulmaVegeta1
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJ Gotenks ok [/i]
[B]Freddy prince jr. is playing fred right???? I think thats real stupid couldnt they get someone who looks a little bit like him???? [/B][/QUOTE]
They only used Freddie since he's famous to some people and some girls think he's hot. But not me.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...