ArcticLynx Posted August 25, 2001 Posted August 25, 2001 :flaming: i was getting impatient when noone pmed me so maybe this will make it faster
PiroMunkie Posted August 25, 2001 Posted August 25, 2001 [SIZE=1]I dont get "friends lists"... the poke poke at the end of your sig scares me too... bad flashbacks..*shudders*[/SIZE]
DarkSage Posted August 25, 2001 Posted August 25, 2001 [B]hey thats cool i'll be on your list if you want[/B]
Desert Shadow Posted August 25, 2001 Posted August 25, 2001 [b]MY GA-A-AWSH! I... I saw a smiley. You gave.. me.... smiley... topic.... i... i'm in .... looove.....[/b] :love: :love:
Lia Posted August 25, 2001 Posted August 25, 2001 [size=1]DS go take ur pills.... I'll be on the list!:wigout: [/size]
Pretty Sammy Posted August 25, 2001 Posted August 25, 2001 Oh, I'm already on your list. *forgetful* :rolleyes:
Roxy89 Posted August 25, 2001 Posted August 25, 2001 [color=indigo]Put me in!!![/color]:wigout: ~:devil:~
No-Name Posted August 25, 2001 Posted August 25, 2001 ooo ooo, put me in. itll be my first appearance on a friends list, so ill be very happy :)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now