Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
ok, im sorry but there was something about the musical vibe of adult swim on (well, for me) saturday. yu yu, cowboy b.
i was just lovin the cheesy 80s cartoon pop.
it was just really odd to me cause i was diggin it. call me crazy, what do you think?
Posted
That is completely normal I find myself digging the music all the time something about it makes you want to get up and dance. My favorite anime music is the ending music to Yu Yu Hakasho.
Posted
I know how ya feel! your not ALONE!!!! ::AHEM:: I found myself singing along to the yu yu hakasho (spelling?) opening and ending thems :babble: and the gundam 0083 opening lol. welp hope to talk to you guys agan:bawl: Jane!:sleep:
Posted
well this is just dandy. im not alone in my taste for bad, yet some how good, music. 0083 rocks and the commercial for cowboy that comes on right after yu yu, hell yea.
oh yea hope to talk to you soon, too, jane. lol.
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
Posted
We already have another adult swim topic! Post in that one instead!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Rick Hunter [/i]
[B]We already have another adult swim topic! Post in that one instead! [/B][/QUOTE]

I would have to disagree... closing this topic would be like telling people to close all the NGE topics out there. I think this topic deals with a specific aspect of Adult Swim... Adult Swim being a show consisting on very many aspects leads it to have many different things to be talked about. And thus this would be one of them... I see no real strict valid reason this topic needs to be closed. Therefor it is re-opened.
Posted
For some reason, I find the tunes on Adult Swim kind of annoying.... I mean, it's late at night, and than all of a sudden, that music comes on! :mad: It really annoys me for no particular reason, apart from it being late at night....
Posted
well im kinda glad there was someone who could disagree.
im also bursting at the seems with exictment to know that these boards are for the majority and the moderators watch the boards closely.
Posted
the only opening i can stand is the openig for Outlaw star cuz I love that song...
Cuz I saw outlaw star before it was on CN.... and I would always sing along with it.. so now i get to hear it every saturday night...
Posted
I like the Yu Yu Hakusho song, but the Japanese version is better. The English one doesn't have as much of a beat. I love the 0083 Gundam opening, and Outlaw Star, of course. I really like the ending to Pilot Candidate, and opening and closing of CB. Anime music is awesome. ^^
Posted
:blush: I totaly agree with you amiboshi. I love the CB music. I need to go buy the CD. :D :laugh: :blush: :drunk: :mrt:
Posted
i can never really stay up to watch outlaw but one night i did and saw the new opening music (or the original) its nice, whole lot better than the old. i just couldnt bring myself to stay up that late to watch a season of shows ive already seen twice. still rocks.
Posted
:laugh: HAHAHA! I'm lucky(spelling?) everything on cartoonetwork comes on 3 hours early for me! I've got east cost sattlite(spelling?????) i live in da pacific north west! or 2 hours away from Seattle:blush: :therock:
Posted
i really like cowboy bebops beggining and end. Tenchi muyos is kinda okay, and yu-yus is good too. I like all of them except for pilot candudate
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by gokents [/i]
[B]i can never really stay up to watch outlaw but one night i did and saw the new opening music (or the original) its nice, whole lot better than the old. i just couldnt bring myself to stay up that late to watch a season of shows ive already seen twice. still rocks. [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah, it's the original opening. I LOVE the OS music. I actually ordered the 2 OSTs, and I love 'em. The opening's called 'through the night". But I really love the 2nd ending theme, it's either tsuki no le, or hiro no tsuki.....can't remember which one's which.....I think it's Tsuki No Le. Ahhhhh......I still love that song. ^^What I really want is the Escaflowne OST: for lover's only. Anime music really is its own genre. And a good one at that. ^^
Posted
another week of adult swim, another session for the tunes.
i stayed up just to get a fix of the outlaw star opening.
sweet is all i can say.
stuck in my head all day, i actually went out of my way to record this stuff. i guess im a geek.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by gokents [/i]
[B]another week of adult swim, another session for the tunes.
i stayed up just to get a fix of the outlaw star opening.
sweet is all i can say.
stuck in my head all day, i actually went out of my way to record this stuff. i guess im a geek. [/B][/QUOTE]
Nah. You're not a geek, at least, not anymore than I am. lol. I love Melfina's song, the one that's the 1st ending for Outlaw Star, and when they sang it in english on the show, I just HAD to record one of those episodes, just because.....um.....I love the song. And last night on Pilot Candidate, they sang the english version of "Kagayaki". OMG, that is one of my favorite songs. Now, I really liked Kizna's voice when she sang it, but that icky other repairer girl, she totally ruined it with her squeaky messed up voice. I was cringing. But when they play that episode again, I am so recording it. I think I'm the real freak here...:freak: lol.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...