Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
When are the dragonball movies coming out in the UK, ive been anxiosly waiting. Anywhere other the than the internet, i dont like dishin' out my dads credit card number. another thing are tey cut/uncut, in english, and how many movies are they all together?

[SIZE=3]I NEED TO KNOW NOW!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]
Guest Legend_Brolly
Posted
The dragonbalz movies will becoming out in july 2002 there will be 12 movies including the three brolly movies.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Legend_Brolly [/i]
[B]The dragonbalz movies will becoming out in july 2002 there will be 12 movies including the three brolly movies. [/B][/QUOTE]

Where'd you hear this?... For one, I hightly doubt that because they can't even dub the Lord Slug movie within 6 months.... and they only have 5 movies out right now..... and for two, there's 13 DBZ movies...
Guest BulmaVegeta1
Posted
I agree with you, TN. I don't know why or how they'd get those movies out by July, they're so Damn slow!
Posted
I asked forbidden planet about when the movies will be released in the UK, they said they will get the first 3 movies sometime during the summer....

the first 3 movies suck though, so I wouldn't bother buying them....

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...