OtakuBoards

Is anyone from the Richmond area in Virginia?

Shinigami

[SIZE=1]I do!................................................................................................................................................................................................................not.. I do not.... I donot *gasp* ooo doughnuts! :D[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]I do!................................................................................................................................................................................................................not.. I do not.... I donot *gasp* ooo doughnuts! :D[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

I think you need your medication Piro...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i]
[B]I think you need your medication Piro... [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]I have medication??? *finds a small empt container in his pocket* Oooo.. those!! Heh heh.. well I know one thing.. they burn well!! :flaming:

Anywho.. where the hell is richmond virginia anywhos???[/SIZE]

:flaming: YOU MEAN TO TELL ME THAT YOU DONT KNOW WHERE RICHMOND, VIRGINIA IS? WHERE ARE YOU FROM? IT IS IN THE U. S. OF A. LOOK IT UP ON A MAP, BUDDY.:p

and by the way piro munkie, you need to get more of that medication. either that or get something that will help cure your insanity!:p

[B]

[SIZE=1]I have medication??? *finds a small empt container in his pocket* Oooo.. those!! Heh heh.. well I know one thing.. they burn well!! :flaming:

Anywho.. where the hell is richmond virginia anywhos???[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

I don't think the medicine will work. If anything it'll probably make you more crazy...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shinigami [/i]
[B]:flaming: YOU MEAN TO TELL ME THAT YOU DONT KNOW WHERE RICHMOND, VIRGINIA IS? WHERE ARE YOU FROM? IT IS IN THE U. S. OF A. LOOK IT UP ON A MAP, BUDDY.:p

and by the way piro munkie, you need to get more of that medication. either that or get something that will help cure your insanity!:p [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Well I know its in the U.S.! But [i]where[/i] in the U.S.???

Medication is bad for me.. pop(soda not the music) is good! I like to melt the cans afterwards :D heh heh :flaming:[/SIZE]

I live about 60 to 100 minutes(depends on traffic) up north in Northen Virginia. And Piro, if ur a American, who's studied the Civil War, which everyone in the good ol U . S Of A has sense childhood, then u would know where it is, if ur a american who has no idea where it is, then u are probably the stupidest person in the world. No offense, but if u are a American, then ur pretty **** dumb!

[B]

[SIZE=1]Well I know its in the U.S.! But [i]where[/i] in the U.S.???

Medication is bad for me.. pop(soda not the music) is good! I like to melt the cans afterwards :D heh heh :flaming:[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

You need some help Piro. Looks like you becoming an arsonist(sp)...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Akito [/i]
[B]I live about 60 to 100 minutes(depends on traffic) up north in Northen Virginia. And Piro, if ur a American, who's studied the Civil War, which everyone in the good ol U . S Of A has sense childhood, then u would know where it is, if ur a american who has no idea where it is, then u are probably the stupidest person in the world. No offense, but if u are a American, then ur pretty **** dumb! [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]You're just [i]now[/i] figuring this out?! History isn't my best subject so I don't know squat about the U.S.A.! Yes I am an American, it sux but ya.. I'd rather be a monkey.. I'd wander the streets and may be find Richmond, Virginia![/SIZE]

I used to live in Manassass (i sure hope thats not bleeped or whatever) which is upper Virginia.... yeah i think.... anyway.... you know... the city where John Bobbitt got his wee wee cut off hahahaha it's famous now :) ... ehh besides the fact it was famous before... two major battles fought there durring the civil war.... i think... yeah....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]I used to live in Manassass (i sure hope thats not bleeped or whatever) which is upper Virginia.... yeah i think.... anyway.... you know... the city where John Bobbitt got his wee wee cut off hahahaha it's famous now :) ... ehh besides the fact it was famous before... two major battles fought there durring the civil war.... i think... yeah.... [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Bobbitt, lol! That's a funny name!! Bobbitt, lmao!! it's almost like Bobert but not! :D I just remembered that Virginia is one of the thirteen original colonies!! Ya! I'm not smart now![/SIZE]

[B]I would like to know if anyone is in the area. Well, are you? I want to know!!!
Hey, I know that I sound stupid asking this question, so humor me.
:cross: :p [/B][/QUOTE]
[COLOR=royalblue]Acually,I think I used to. But,um don't ask any detailed questions about where,I was in kindargarden,so I don't remember.[/COLOR]

[B][SIZE=4]MR.MONKEY DUDE, YOU SCARE ME.[/SIZE] :eek:
Maybe you should have a brain transplat, then you will have to know were Virginia is. [/B][/QUOTE]

WTF is Mr. Monkey Dude?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AJ2K1 4 Life [/i]
[B]

[b]Arsonist? Warlock dude, u think too small. U'r missin the big picture,...he's a pyromaniac![/b] [/B][/QUOTE]

Isn't that basically a arsonist, cept they love setting anything on fire?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AJ2K1 4 Life [/i]
[B]

[b]Yup! Tha's my point tho. Pyromaniacs r 1 step up from arsonists. Arsonists do it for a reason. Pyromaniacs do it for fun! ;)[/b] [/B][/QUOTE]

And I'm sure it is fun for them!