Shinigami Posted August 25, 2001 Posted August 25, 2001 I would like to know if anyone is in the area. Well, are you? I want to know!!! Hey, I know that I sound stupid asking this question, so humor me. :cross: :p
PiroMunkie Posted August 25, 2001 Posted August 25, 2001 [SIZE=1]I do!................................................................................................................................................................................................................not.. I do not.... I donot *gasp* ooo doughnuts! :D[/SIZE]
Warlock Posted August 25, 2001 Posted August 25, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i] [B][SIZE=1]I do!................................................................................................................................................................................................................not.. I do not.... I donot *gasp* ooo doughnuts! :D[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] I think you need your medication Piro...
PiroMunkie Posted August 25, 2001 Posted August 25, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i] [B]I think you need your medication Piro... [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]I have medication??? *finds a small empt container in his pocket* Oooo.. those!! Heh heh.. well I know one thing.. they burn well!! :flaming: Anywho.. where the hell is richmond virginia anywhos???[/SIZE]
Shinigami Posted August 25, 2001 Author Posted August 25, 2001 :flaming: YOU MEAN TO TELL ME THAT YOU DONT KNOW WHERE RICHMOND, VIRGINIA IS? WHERE ARE YOU FROM? IT IS IN THE U. S. OF A. LOOK IT UP ON A MAP, BUDDY.:p and by the way piro munkie, you need to get more of that medication. either that or get something that will help cure your insanity!:p
Warlock Posted August 25, 2001 Posted August 25, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i] [B] [SIZE=1]I have medication??? *finds a small empt container in his pocket* Oooo.. those!! Heh heh.. well I know one thing.. they burn well!! :flaming: Anywho.. where the hell is richmond virginia anywhos???[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] I don't think the medicine will work. If anything it'll probably make you more crazy...
PiroMunkie Posted August 25, 2001 Posted August 25, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shinigami [/i] [B]:flaming: YOU MEAN TO TELL ME THAT YOU DONT KNOW WHERE RICHMOND, VIRGINIA IS? WHERE ARE YOU FROM? IT IS IN THE U. S. OF A. LOOK IT UP ON A MAP, BUDDY.:p and by the way piro munkie, you need to get more of that medication. either that or get something that will help cure your insanity!:p [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]Well I know its in the U.S.! But [i]where[/i] in the U.S.??? Medication is bad for me.. pop(soda not the music) is good! I like to melt the cans afterwards :D heh heh :flaming:[/SIZE]
Guest Akito Posted August 25, 2001 Posted August 25, 2001 I live about 60 to 100 minutes(depends on traffic) up north in Northen Virginia. And Piro, if ur a American, who's studied the Civil War, which everyone in the good ol U . S Of A has sense childhood, then u would know where it is, if ur a american who has no idea where it is, then u are probably the stupidest person in the world. No offense, but if u are a American, then ur pretty **** dumb!
Warlock Posted August 25, 2001 Posted August 25, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i] [B] [SIZE=1]Well I know its in the U.S.! But [i]where[/i] in the U.S.??? Medication is bad for me.. pop(soda not the music) is good! I like to melt the cans afterwards :D heh heh :flaming:[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] You need some help Piro. Looks like you becoming an arsonist(sp)...
Guest Akito Posted August 25, 2001 Posted August 25, 2001 And I thought he was messed up before the otaku upgraded...
PiroMunkie Posted August 25, 2001 Posted August 25, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Akito [/i] [B]I live about 60 to 100 minutes(depends on traffic) up north in Northen Virginia. And Piro, if ur a American, who's studied the Civil War, which everyone in the good ol U . S Of A has sense childhood, then u would know where it is, if ur a american who has no idea where it is, then u are probably the stupidest person in the world. No offense, but if u are a American, then ur pretty **** dumb! [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]You're just [i]now[/i] figuring this out?! History isn't my best subject so I don't know squat about the U.S.A.! Yes I am an American, it sux but ya.. I'd rather be a monkey.. I'd wander the streets and may be find Richmond, Virginia![/SIZE]
Warlock Posted August 25, 2001 Posted August 25, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Akito [/i] [B]And I thought he was messed up before the otaku upgraded... [/B][/QUOTE] Heh. Well, I guess Piro here is even more messed up...
Transtic Nerve Posted August 25, 2001 Posted August 25, 2001 I used to live in Manassass (i sure hope thats not bleeped or whatever) which is upper Virginia.... yeah i think.... anyway.... you know... the city where John Bobbitt got his wee wee cut off hahahaha it's famous now :) ... ehh besides the fact it was famous before... two major battles fought there durring the civil war.... i think... yeah....
PiroMunkie Posted August 25, 2001 Posted August 25, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B]I used to live in Manassass (i sure hope thats not bleeped or whatever) which is upper Virginia.... yeah i think.... anyway.... you know... the city where John Bobbitt got his wee wee cut off hahahaha it's famous now :) ... ehh besides the fact it was famous before... two major battles fought there durring the civil war.... i think... yeah.... [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]Bobbitt, lol! That's a funny name!! Bobbitt, lmao!! it's almost like Bobert but not! :D I just remembered that Virginia is one of the thirteen original colonies!! Ya! I'm not smart now![/SIZE]
SaiyanPrincessX Posted August 27, 2001 Posted August 27, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shinigami [/i] [B]I would like to know if anyone is in the area. Well, are you? I want to know!!! Hey, I know that I sound stupid asking this question, so humor me. :cross: :p [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=royalblue]Acually,I think I used to. But,um don't ask any detailed questions about where,I was in kindargarden,so I don't remember.[/COLOR]
Shinigami Posted August 27, 2001 Author Posted August 27, 2001 [SIZE=4]MR.MONKEY DUDE, YOU SCARE ME.[/SIZE] :eek: Maybe you should have a brain transplat, then you will have to know were Virginia is.
Guest Akito Posted August 27, 2001 Posted August 27, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shinigami [/i] [B][SIZE=4]MR.MONKEY DUDE, YOU SCARE ME.[/SIZE] :eek: Maybe you should have a brain transplat, then you will have to know were Virginia is. [/B][/QUOTE] WTF is Mr. Monkey Dude?
conpiracymonki Posted August 27, 2001 Posted August 27, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i] [B] You need some help Piro. Looks like you becoming an arsonist(sp)... [/B][/QUOTE] [b]Arsonist? Warlock dude, u think too small. U'r missin the big picture,...he's a pyromaniac![/b]
Guest Akito Posted August 27, 2001 Posted August 27, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AJ2K1 4 Life [/i] [B] [b]Arsonist? Warlock dude, u think too small. U'r missin the big picture,...he's a pyromaniac![/b] [/B][/QUOTE] Isn't that basically a arsonist, cept they love setting anything on fire?
conpiracymonki Posted August 27, 2001 Posted August 27, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Akito [/i] [B] Isn't that basically a arsonist, cept they love setting anything on fire? [/B][/QUOTE] [b]Yup! Tha's my point tho. Pyromaniacs r 1 step up from arsonists. Arsonists do it for a reason. Pyromaniacs do it for fun! ;)[/b]
Guest Akito Posted August 27, 2001 Posted August 27, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AJ2K1 4 Life [/i] [B] [b]Yup! Tha's my point tho. Pyromaniacs r 1 step up from arsonists. Arsonists do it for a reason. Pyromaniacs do it for fun! ;)[/b] [/B][/QUOTE] And I'm sure it is fun for them!
conpiracymonki Posted August 27, 2001 Posted August 27, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Akito [/i] [B] And I'm sure it is fun for them! [/B][/QUOTE] [b]Y'know what? Let's ask the monkey himself, when he's on tomorrow, I mean today (it 4:23AM *yawn*) Get the facts straight from the gift-horse's mouth...[/b]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now