Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by wrist cutter [/i]
[B]lol, you people suck, I've never been grounded. Not because I have negligent parents but because I'm not a reckless idiot.

What's funny is most of you get mad at parents for blaming everything on TV and video games rather than themselves, but when they ground you you do the same thing. You blame everyone but yourself. [/B][/QUOTE]

That's not true. My parents don't blame things on TV and Video games, and I blame myself when it's my own fault. You made a very common assumption....although a lot of people do blame only other things/people. At school when people get bad grades, they always say they have a bad teacher. I hate that. It drives me crazy. (especially since I tend to like the teachers they often insult) ^^
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
Some of you people have it lucky.
When you get privilages taken away you only get 1 or 2 tops.
When I get grounded, EVERYTHING GOES!!
The only thing I can basically do is read.
No PS, PS2, X-BOX, GC, T.V., DVD, VCR, COMP, CD's, PHONE, FRIENDS!!
My mom won't let me out of her sight...
God...
I'm surprised she doesn't lock me in the basement.
Oh wait!
There's a RADIO in the basement!!!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by amiboshi [/i]
[B]

My parents don't blame things on TV and Video games, and I blame myself when it's my own fault. [/B][/QUOTE]

I'm just like amiboshi. When I get in trouble it's always my fault. Haha...
Posted
when i'm grounded from something, i do it anyway. i always get off for good behavior.:devil: :demon: :naughty: lol. apart from taking away a stupid privalage, i've never been grounded. I'm not spoiled! i just don't do anyhting bad enough to get grounded for.
Posted
I primarely like to draw whenever I'm grounded. Concidering my computer's in my room with my own connection, there is little my mom can do about my internet so even if i'm grounded, i've still got everything.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DarkOrderKnight [/i]
[B]Some of you people have it lucky.
When you get privilages taken away you only get 1 or 2 tops.
When I get grounded, EVERYTHING GOES!!
The only thing I can basically do is read.
No PS, PS2, X-BOX, GC, T.V., DVD, VCR, COMP, CD's, PHONE, FRIENDS!!
My mom won't let me out of her sight...
God...
I'm surprised she doesn't lock me in the basement.
Oh wait!
There's a RADIO in the basement!!!



I'm just like amiboshi. When I get in trouble it's always my fault. Haha... [/B][/QUOTE]

That's exactly the same as me. I have to stay in my room and read or :sleep: I'm a perfect little :angel: though. I just don't understand.:devil: :flaming: :devil: I never do anything wrong. Actually I am telling the truth.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MysticBabe [/i]
[B]i've never been grounded. I'm not spoiled! i just don't do anyhting bad enough to get grounded for. [/B][/QUOTE]

I'm exactly the same. My parents don't spoil me or anything, I mean, they still yell at me all the time.....but I never do anything bad enough to get grounded. Actually, I barely ever do anything bad at all....except be lazy, and sometimes I kinda 'slip' on my homework. Of course my parents don't know this, and what they don't know can't hurt them, right?;)
Posted
Grounded... Not-to-leave-the-house grounded or no-computer-even-in-the-middle-of-the-night-when-it's-okay-because-the-phone-line-isnt-used grounded?

Well, what I do when I'm board is;

Watch anime!(I have movies now! Yay me!)
Listen to music.
Go on a sugar rush.
Drink ma tea.
Yaoi! Yay!
Check out my favorite online comics.(Sluggy, Boy Meets Boy, the Jar, and so on.)
Bug my sister.
Post*gasp* on the boards.;)
Play NeoPets.(They have some cool games on their too.)
Go for a walk.
Ponder the universe and how I can take it over.:smirk:
Watch TV.
Read. (Learning is fun!)
Beg my Mom or dad to take me shopping.(Just a few more years and I'll have a car. God help us all.:devil: )

I'm done now.*wanders off to mess with sig*
Posted
Neopets? cool. I've been there and i have an accout. of course, I wouldn't be surprised if my pets were dead because I sometiems forget to feed them. I don't do it on purose, it just happenes. I usually check them in @ the neopian lodge so they don't go hungry(I've got more than 100,000 NP so i doesn't matter). hehe....
how did we start talking about neopets? ahhhh yes, I went off on a tangent. well, I think I'd getter get back on topic. heh.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tigervx [/i]
[B]two words action figures [/B][/QUOTE]

now if I had action figures, they'd be either all busted up, burnt, coloured in or broken.... the only reason that is, is because I like to do things to them like that its heaps more fun if you have someone to do it with as well
Posted
Action figures aren't as fun as they used to be. Unless you have fire works. I'm not even supposed to be online right now. My parents are being pretty leniant.
Posted
[color=red]When you're bored huh? Well, I crank up some tunes, like System of a Down or Linkin Park, turn in my Super Nintendo, and play Final Fantasy III, which is the best game ever. Or I will pull out a Stephen King book, The Stand is my favorite, but right now I am reading Needful Things. Or I will write some poems. Or (this is the last thing I would do...) sleep...[/color]
Posted
[color=green]I don't get grounded often, the last time was in December, and only for a few days. When I am bored I...

- Draw Comics
- Write for the Otaku, or another web site.
- Work on my own web site, which is in terrible shape.
- Post on Otaku
- Watch Anime
- Watch American Animation
- Read Comics
-That's all I can think of now....[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...