Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Whenever you are grounded from the internet or anything else you like what do you do?

I usually go to sleep or something.:sleep:


[QUOTE]...or play x-box[/QUOTE]

[COLOR=blue]When I'm grounded I'm not allowed to play any games. That's one of the worst parts![/COLOR]:(
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
I will read a book, sleep, or play X-Box. Most likely I would grab a good thick history book and read it.
Guest Matt
Posted
[color=red][b]I usually read. Like Xenocide(DP) said, usually a history book.[/b][/color]
Guest Morph
Posted
If I'm grounded, I'm never grounded 1-3 days later, so the longest I have been grounded was 3 days... When I was grounded, I was able to play Video Games and watch TV just no Computer, and I almost NEVER read a book unless its for school, and sometimes I don't read the book, and I still ace the test... And the only series that I read is Tom Clancy
Posted
im glad to see a couple of you read books still, and history, all the better.
as for me. if theres no net, its off to my mountain bike, i love to ride it just a little more than i like to spend money on it. its all i do besides write to you guys.
if i couldnt do that... you know what cell did in that ep. a heros farewell. yea thats about how it would be.
Posted
I never got grounded, but being bored around the house is real common so try anything, either play a game, watch anime, try and go somewhere......anything as long as it kills boredom.....
Guest Imsirion
Posted
When Im grounded, I can't go on the net, or play video games and I just watch tv, but sometimes thats taken away too. In that case, I sneak my gameboy in my pocket and go outside, or read my magazines. I only get grounded because of my grades, otherwise, Imma good boy!:angel:
Posted
[color=orange]When I get bored I read... or sleep.... sleep is so under-rated! People shouldn't take it for granted because it is the best thing ever! :) [/color]
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
Posted
Well, I am a little too old to get grounded and never have, but when I get really bored and can't find anything to keep me entertained I like to curl up and read an entire book in one sitting! And on the even rarely occassion when a book just won't do, I take out my dusty 8-bit nintendo and give it a go!

:D
Guest Imsirion
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Rick Hunter [/i]
[B]Well, I am a little too old to get grounded and never have, but when I get really bored and can't find anything to keep me entertained I like to curl up and read an entire book in one sitting! And on the even rarely occassion when a book just won't do, I take out my dusty 8-bit nintendo and give it a go!

:D [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]You take out your nes only when your.....[/SIZE] BORED!
AND HOW DARE YOU LET IT GET DUSTY!!!!!!!!!:eek: ........:bawl:

J/K:D
Posted
Well, I don't get grounded because I'm an adult, but when I get bored I usually dress up in a cowboy outfit (though it's a little tight because it was my Halloween costume back from fifth grade) and attempt to ride the neighbors' dog.

Hmmm, not really.

Actually, I'm always on campus, with my friends, on the net, or at work, so I really can't get bored anymore. Drawing has always been a good way to kill boredom though.
Posted
Most of you people are lucky. When I'm grounded it's usually for a week, and I can't go outside, watch tv, go one the computer, talk, or play gameboy. It's not even being grounded if you can play games!!!lol
Posted
I don't get grounded, lol....

anyway, when I'm bored I do one of several things....

-play video games
-hang with the wife, lol
-look at yaoi
-watch anime

hmm, need to make that list bigger, bah....
Posted
Well, now that' I'm back into drawing-mode, and drawing whenever I get a chance (It's even cutting into my Internet time!),
I just draw, whether I'm bored or not... What do I draw, you ask? I draw....

-Video game characters
-Seppy's wife
-Yaoi
-Anime characters

...

...Well maybe not. But I think I've established the fact that drawing is fun, and it's what I do when I'm bored. Thankyu.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]I draw....

-Seppy's wife
-Yaoi
[/B][/QUOTE]

you scoundral! *shakes fist*

so, when she was saying she was going to a photo shoot, she was with you as you drew her? ghah!

draw more yaoi! one can never have enough yaoi!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]I don't get grounded, lol....

anyway, when I'm bored I do one of several things....

-play video games
-hang with the wife, lol
-look at yaoi
-watch anime

hmm, need to make that list bigger, bah.... [/B][/QUOTE]

I'm pretty much the same except for the second and third point... and I don't have enough anime to make 'watch anime' a fully fledged point ([i]I only have 8 tapes and 1 DVD.. 4 of the tapes are NGE, 2 are Bubblegum crisis (the newer series), 1 tank police and macross plus the movie.. the DVD is ghost in the shell..[/i])... so for me it's mostly just playing video games (at the moment, it's soul reaver 2)

EDIT: Actually, I'll make 'watch TV' another point... when all else fails...
Posted
That's right Seph. It was I, Flash Dastardly, all along! Vwahahahahahahahaha!! *cough*

Heh, I would consider possibly becoming interesting in drawing some Yaoi, maybe, perhaps, but I'm tired. And that leads to stick figure Yaoi... *shakes head* It is the ultimate in... Wrongness. Erm, G'night all you Otakuites out there.
Posted
[B][SIZE=1]Sometimes I read, play the nintindo or go outside. I don't get grouned much anymore. I am young though. But I just don't get in trouble except when my brother is anoyying me and I ask to stop but he doesn't So I push him down and he starts crying then I get in trouble. This is my little brother too. But I either read draw, or go outside.[/b][/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]
stick figure Yaoi... [/B][/QUOTE]

*shudders*

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]
It is the ultimate in... Wrongness [/B][/QUOTE]

It's so wrong I don't even dare to think about it.. I don't even dare to think about the thought of it :nervous:

note to seph: do not kill me... I was not shuddering at yaoi, but at the stick figures :nervous:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deus_Ex_Machina [/i]
[B]

note to seph: do not kill me... I was not shuddering at yaoi, but at the stick figures :nervous: [/B][/QUOTE]

*relaxes*

phew, good thing you said that, I was just about to go get my sword, lol....

ahem, no pun intended....
Posted
i dont really get grounded, i get banned from the internet if i do something. If that does happen, i ussually read, play videogames, go outside, or sleep
Guest gojay
Posted
[color=blue][size=1]Well, when I'm on punishment I usually just can't talk on the phone or go to party's for a weekend...man my parents are mean.[/color][/size]:(
Posted
[color=darkblue] well, i don't get grounded anymore, and haven't for several years. but when i was a teenager, i would just jump out the window & go do what it wanted to do anyway. let's just say my parents & i have issues. i got sick of them irrationally ordering me around a long time ago.

:seph... yeah, that was wrong.. he was talking about your wife, man... okay, i know it's just a joke, but still.. lol :rotflmao: you guys are hilarious![/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...