Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Does this movie look cool? I think it looks sweet. Its like Jackie Chan in Midevil times. The story may suck or something but to me the fight seens are all that matters anyway.
Posted
[SIZE=1]I want to be Monkeyteer!!!! Ya!!!! Woohoo!!!.... *crickets chirp*... heh heh, anywhoI've seen the commercial about once and thats it.. so im not very familiar with it.[/SIZE]
Posted
DUDE y'all I went to see "The Others" last weekend (btw, that movie is freaky- go see it), and they showed a preview for the Muskateer (sp??). That movie looks pretty tight, I'm gonna go see it when it comes out.

:wigout: .........lol...

:flaming: .........heheh...

:devil: ...... these things are amusing...

:laugh: ............. it's me! it's me! :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...