Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Cloud Strife00 told me about the boards. At first I thought it was stoopid and did not join. But when I signed on It was awesome.
Posted
I first came across this site while searching for Pokémon cheats wayyyyyyy back when on excite. Back then I knew quite little about the Internet, except that you could find some pretty diverse chat rooms...

So I signed up, thinking that I could get some codes in the Pokémon forum. I've pretty much been around ever since.

This is the first message board I've ever joined. And it's my favorite.
Posted
[color=deeppink]The original Absolute Zelda section of TheOtaku.com was down one day when I revisited it a few months after I found it. It told me to visit the boards...and here I am ;)

That was back in June of 2001...I figured the date to be around the 9th or 10th I believe...unlike most of you, I don't remember the exact date I joined Version 2 :p[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][color=indigo]Crikey . . . ehh.. to make a long story short, Topaz introduced me to this place :) So those who like me here, thank her, and those who don't, well, she's not around to complain to so :p[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson][size=1]Well..I wish I could thank her. Piro is my favorite member of the boards! And then I love Lady M...who isn't around much anymore at all. I wish I could be around more often, but my life has totally diverged from the internet lately. It's either Ryan or the internet, and I would rather talk to him...it's so funny. I miss all my internet friends though...*sniffles*[/color][/size]
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
Posted
:) Well lets see, I'll say thanks for the boards since I met many of my friends thanks to it, lets see I joined Feb 8th of 2002, so I'm still rather new around here!:blush:

I actually got to the boards thanks to myself, I was part of theOtaku as the Anime Movie guy, but everyone failed to meantion to about the boards to, so while looking through the main site I clicked on the link for the boards and figured if Adam and James were on it I should be to!;)
Posted
wow.....I can barely remember how I first heard of otakuboards.com........I think I found theotaku.com looking for DBZ pictures, and I eventually tried the little board link, and I was hooked. I made a bunch of new friends, and had lots of fun. It also gives me something to do, and I suppose you could say it gives me a chance to practice typing and writing skills, too. ^^
Posted
[color=royalblue]Hm, I think this thread has gone on long enough. We've had a few of these "Otaku history" thread lately. I think they've been done to death. :)[/color]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...