Deedlit Posted May 8, 2002 Posted May 8, 2002 DBZ in a nutshell. This is so friggen funny! [url]http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view.php?id=31681[/url] when it finishes loading, click "Watch this movie." It's really not a movie, but more like a fast talking mini-show. It takes only about one minute to load.
Muse Posted May 9, 2002 Posted May 9, 2002 That..is one of the single most FUNNIEST things ive everseen!:laugh: :laugh:
Flash Posted May 9, 2002 Posted May 9, 2002 Heh heh... Yeah, that's a funny movie. Seen it a while back. :P
Deedlit Posted May 12, 2002 Author Posted May 12, 2002 my little brother found it a while back. He likes looking around in web pages like that. :)
Soccer 4 Life Posted May 12, 2002 Posted May 12, 2002 Yup that's pretty funny indeed!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :therock: :mrt: Peace!!:mrt: :demon:
Shy Posted May 13, 2002 Posted May 13, 2002 [color=green]That was very good, it is one of the better DBZ parodies I have seen out there.[/color]
Geist Posted May 13, 2002 Posted May 13, 2002 [COLOR=blue]I've seen it before, too. It is pretty funny.[/COLOR] :laugh: :laugh:
Dragonballzman Posted May 13, 2002 Posted May 13, 2002 Basically, what everyone else said. I saw it ages ago...er timin' needs work, sonny boy. ;)
The Vampire: Ed Posted May 15, 2002 Posted May 15, 2002 Yeah, that was great. I almost thought I was watching the real thing. LOL. Funny stuff.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now