OtakuBoards

Woo-hoo! Friday night football!

BabyGirl

[color=deeppink]Did anyone else have a football game tonight? We sure did...and we kicked some major butt. We won 48-0...and I was quite proud of our team, being it their first game and all :D

Good times, I love being a cheerleader for football season (my team has 22 peeps...) love it very much!

By the way, this smiley is horrible :babble: and ever so wrong...[/color]

Haha, I've never been to a school game in my life! I know, i lack school spirit, I lost all of mine back in elementry school:D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B][color=deeppink]Did anyone else have a football game tonight? We sure did...and we kicked some major butt. We won 48-0...and I was quite proud of our team, being it their first game and all :D

Good times, I love being a cheerleader for football season (my team has 22 peeps...) love it very much!

By the way, this smiley is horrible :babble: and ever so wrong...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]Awesome your a cheerleader!! YAY I'm not alone!!!:rolleyes::D:D....I thought I was the only one....
Oh and why do you not like :babble:?....

~:devil:~

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Roxy89 [/i]
[B]Awesome your a cheerleader!! YAY I'm not alone!!!:rolleyes::D:D....I thought I was the only one....

[/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Woo hoo! At least I can't get made fun of for being a cheerleader now because there's another one here :D I don't like that smiley because the mouth looks like a tongue and, well...that's just wrong...:babble: hahaha, so wrong :laugh: [/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Roxy89 [/i]
[B]Awesome your a cheerleader!! YAY I'm not alone!!!:rolleyes::D:D....I thought I was the only one....

~:devil:~ [/B][/QUOTE]

I'm a cheerleader too!!:D :D I get to cheer at my first pep rally this Thursday, and our first game is September 4.....I'm soooo excited!:D :D :D

Awesome!!! We also won last night!! Eh, it wasn't a tough game,but quite hard because we put in a whole new offense in ( which is quite weird ) We were losing in the first half - 15- 6 - but then we pulled ahead in the second! I scored a td.. woo hoo.. a 21 yrd run... :) And I aslo had 2 sacks!! Eh, it was nuts.. I am looking forward to going to State this year....... but I am not too sure.. Oak Creek is awesome.. they got to the State 5 times already.. AHH! And I also broke my ****ing toe! **** hurt alot!! OUCH! I won't be out for the next game though!!! :D:eek:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MysticGohan [/i]
[B]Awesome!!! We also won last night!! Eh, it wasn't a tough game,but quite hard because we put in a whole new offense in ( which is quite weird ) We were losing in the first half - 15- 6 - but then we pulled ahead in the second! I scored a td.. woo hoo.. a 21 yrd run... :) And I aslo had 2 sacks!! Eh, it was nuts.. I am looking forward to going to State this year....... but I am not too sure.. Oak Creek is awesome.. they got to the State 5 times already.. AHH! And I also broke my ****ing toe! **** hurt alot!! OUCH! I won't be out for the next game though!!! :D:eek: [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Congrats on your td Mystic :D[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zaku II [/i]
[B]Are first game was great. It was pre season, but we beat our biggest rival big time. It looked bad at first but then in the fourth our guys kicked it into butt kicking mode. [/B][/QUOTE]
*Cries* and I wasn't there to see it!!!!!!! WHAAAH!:( Geez that bites :(