BabyGirl Posted August 25, 2001 Posted August 25, 2001 [color=deeppink]Did anyone else have a football game tonight? We sure did...and we kicked some major butt. We won 48-0...and I was quite proud of our team, being it their first game and all :D Good times, I love being a cheerleader for football season (my team has 22 peeps...) love it very much! By the way, this smiley is horrible :babble: and ever so wrong...[/color]
White Digivise Posted August 25, 2001 Posted August 25, 2001 Being a cheerleader must be awesome. *Smiles* :angel: :angel: :angel:
BabyGirl Posted August 25, 2001 Author Posted August 25, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by White Digivise [/i] [B]Being a cheerleader must be awesome. *Smiles* :angel: :angel: :angel: [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]I can't tell if that's sarcasm or not :blush: [/color]
Guest Akito Posted August 25, 2001 Posted August 25, 2001 Haha, I've never been to a school game in my life! I know, i lack school spirit, I lost all of mine back in elementry school:D
Roxy89 Posted August 25, 2001 Posted August 25, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i] [B][color=deeppink]Did anyone else have a football game tonight? We sure did...and we kicked some major butt. We won 48-0...and I was quite proud of our team, being it their first game and all :D Good times, I love being a cheerleader for football season (my team has 22 peeps...) love it very much! By the way, this smiley is horrible :babble: and ever so wrong...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]Awesome your a cheerleader!! YAY I'm not alone!!!:rolleyes::D:D....I thought I was the only one.... Oh and why do you not like :babble:?.... ~:devil:~
BabyGirl Posted August 25, 2001 Author Posted August 25, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Roxy89 [/i] [B]Awesome your a cheerleader!! YAY I'm not alone!!!:rolleyes::D:D....I thought I was the only one.... Oh and why do you not like :babble:?.... [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]Woo hoo! At least I can't get made fun of for being a cheerleader now because there's another one here :D I don't like that smiley because the mouth looks like a tongue and, well...that's just wrong...:babble: hahaha, so wrong :laugh: [/color]
Pretty Sammy Posted August 25, 2001 Posted August 25, 2001 Yay! I love it when our team wins stuff, it's great to cheer them on. ;)
Sasami-san Posted August 25, 2001 Posted August 25, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Roxy89 [/i] [B]Awesome your a cheerleader!! YAY I'm not alone!!!:rolleyes::D:D....I thought I was the only one.... Oh and why do you not like :babble:?.... ~:devil:~ [/B][/QUOTE] I'm a cheerleader too!!:D :D I get to cheer at my first pep rally this Thursday, and our first game is September 4.....I'm soooo excited!:D :D :D
Gally Posted August 25, 2001 Posted August 25, 2001 Ooh...congrats. :) We've got a game tonight, and I've gotta perform in the Guard...problem is, it's been raining all day, so we're gonna be rolling around in the mud when we do our dance. -_-
MysticGohan Posted August 25, 2001 Posted August 25, 2001 Awesome!!! We also won last night!! Eh, it wasn't a tough game,but quite hard because we put in a whole new offense in ( which is quite weird ) We were losing in the first half - 15- 6 - but then we pulled ahead in the second! I scored a td.. woo hoo.. a 21 yrd run... :) And I aslo had 2 sacks!! Eh, it was nuts.. I am looking forward to going to State this year....... but I am not too sure.. Oak Creek is awesome.. they got to the State 5 times already.. AHH! And I also broke my ****ing toe! **** hurt alot!! OUCH! I won't be out for the next game though!!! :D:eek:
BabyGirl Posted August 25, 2001 Author Posted August 25, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MysticGohan [/i] [B]Awesome!!! We also won last night!! Eh, it wasn't a tough game,but quite hard because we put in a whole new offense in ( which is quite weird ) We were losing in the first half - 15- 6 - but then we pulled ahead in the second! I scored a td.. woo hoo.. a 21 yrd run... :) And I aslo had 2 sacks!! Eh, it was nuts.. I am looking forward to going to State this year....... but I am not too sure.. Oak Creek is awesome.. they got to the State 5 times already.. AHH! And I also broke my ****ing toe! **** hurt alot!! OUCH! I won't be out for the next game though!!! :D:eek: [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]Congrats on your td Mystic :D[/color]
Zaku II Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 Are first game was great. It was pre season, but we beat our biggest rival big time. It looked bad at first but then in the fourth our guys kicked it into butt kicking mode.
Sasami-san Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zaku II [/i] [B]Are first game was great. It was pre season, but we beat our biggest rival big time. It looked bad at first but then in the fourth our guys kicked it into butt kicking mode. [/B][/QUOTE] *Cries* and I wasn't there to see it!!!!!!! WHAAAH!:( Geez that bites :(
MysticGohan Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i] [B] [color=deeppink]Congrats on your td Mystic :D[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] Well thank you!!! :) Eh, **** 3 a days are getting to me!!! I am soo tired at this moment... eh, it's horrible.. :o
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now