Guest Imsirion Posted May 8, 2002 Posted May 8, 2002 Has anyone seen Gun Smith Cats? There was this move channel where every day had a theme and on "Action Thursday", they would show things like Patlabor, Teknoman Blade, Shadow Skill, and sometimes Gun Smith Cats. How many epps go to it, they showed 4 epps that were long. I guess thats all there could be, and I've heard of a manga series. So, what do you guys think of it?
Bloodberry Posted May 9, 2002 Posted May 9, 2002 I think its a pretty good anime. Its got action, comedy and people with personality. Entertaining too. Lucky you can watch it on TV, I have to rent tapes. :bawl: My fav. character is May. (sp?)
Avalon Posted May 9, 2002 Posted May 9, 2002 If you have a digital cable box, it's a channel by Encore! called the Action channel that often shows Gun Smith Cats. I've only saw three eps. but have a full collection of manga of this. I must say, it's very good.
Aya Li Posted May 10, 2002 Posted May 10, 2002 I've got the action chanel! I loved Gunsmith cats! on tuseday I saw the last half hour of Tokyo Babalyon (spelling?) and yesterday I watched a half hour of Macross 2 lovers again:blush:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now