Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Gun Smith Cats


Recommended Posts

Guest Imsirion
Posted
Has anyone seen Gun Smith Cats? There was this move channel where every day had a theme and on "Action Thursday", they would show things like Patlabor, Teknoman Blade, Shadow Skill, and sometimes Gun Smith Cats. How many epps go to it, they showed 4 epps that were long. I guess thats all there could be, and I've heard of a manga series. So, what do you guys think of it?
Posted
I think its a pretty good anime. Its got action, comedy and people with personality. Entertaining too. Lucky you can watch it on TV, I have to rent tapes. :bawl: My fav. character is May. (sp?)
Posted
If you have a digital cable box, it's a channel by Encore! called the Action channel that often shows Gun Smith Cats. I've only saw three eps. but have a full collection of manga of this. I must say, it's very good.
Posted
I've got the action chanel! I loved Gunsmith cats! on tuseday I saw the last half hour of Tokyo Babalyon (spelling?) and yesterday I watched a half hour of Macross 2 lovers again:blush:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...