Geist Posted May 9, 2002 Posted May 9, 2002 [COLOR=blue]I've heard [I]very[/I] little about this anime. Does anyone know what it's about? And if it's any good? I heard the main character only has a few lines throughout the whole series. Is that true?[/COLOR]
The Darkness Bu Posted May 9, 2002 Posted May 9, 2002 Never..heard. sounds funny-WHAT the MAIN character only-couple lines!!
JCBaggee Posted May 10, 2002 Posted May 10, 2002 [color=red][size=3]Eat-Man is about a young man who eats a variety of weapons. After eating the weapons, they pop out through his skin and he can use them. For example, if he eats bullets, he can shoot them. I'm not exactly sure that's right, but it's the basic gist of the series from what I've read.[/color][/size]
Geist Posted May 10, 2002 Author Posted May 10, 2002 :laugh: That sounds pretty funny. I wonder if it's any good.
Turkey Posted May 10, 2002 Posted May 10, 2002 My friend watched the whole series and from what Ihe told me, it seems to be a good light-hearted animé with seriousness when needed. There's also a second series...
amiboshi Posted May 11, 2002 Posted May 11, 2002 I think it's that he can eat any metal, and then his body makes that metal he just ate into a weapon--like a big gun--for him to use. It looks......interesting...^^
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo Posted May 11, 2002 Posted May 11, 2002 Basically the story goes that any metal he Eats he can change into a weapon so you are correct on that amiboshi! ;) Hence the title "Eat-Man"!:D
JCBaggee Posted May 12, 2002 Posted May 12, 2002 [color=red][size=3]Glad that's cleared up now...anyone know where you can pick up the series? [i]<~~~~ 300 posts! 200 posts to my own avatar![/i][/color][/size]
amiboshi Posted May 12, 2002 Posted May 12, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by JCBaggee [/i] [B][color=red][size=3]Glad that's cleared up now...anyone know where you can pick up the series? [i]<~~~~ 300 posts! 200 posts to my own avatar![/i][/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE] It seems like most anime stores would have it. I mean, my mediaplay has it, so I guess that means suncoast, and other stores that carry anime probably have it.
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo Posted May 12, 2002 Posted May 12, 2002 Lets see, pulls out his list, You should be able to find Eat-Man at Suncoast, some Sam Goodies, some K-marts, if you have a local chinatown where you live they might have it as well! If not then try the net for it!;)
amiboshi Posted May 12, 2002 Posted May 12, 2002 Ya know what, I wish people would stop asking where they can buy anime. I mean, how can people know what stores you do and don't have? And of course you can usually find things online, somewhere like amazon, or a real store like suncoast. But people always have to ask! Whoo....:cross: Just had to say that^^
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now