Na'dou Posted May 12, 2002 Posted May 12, 2002 This may make you smirk, but that's better than nothing. My Pet Dog My pet dog is a scardy cat. He ran from my father's top hat. It was just on the floor By the door, And he fled like he had seen a rat. Ther you go, let me know what you think of it.
Fall Posted May 12, 2002 Posted May 12, 2002 lol, that's pretty funny.... maybe you could add a few more words to the forth line? It just sounds out of place, that's all.... though it's a good limerick... :)
Na'dou Posted May 12, 2002 Author Posted May 12, 2002 Thanks, I might change it later, but I did get a good grade on it. I'll post some others later. :)
Ravenstorture Posted May 15, 2002 Posted May 15, 2002 Haha, is it a true story? My dog is scared of pasta, and all three of my cats can't stand Neighbours, the TV show. but then again, neither can I.
Terran Posted May 18, 2002 Posted May 18, 2002 I live in a town called Limerick, although it has nothing to do with short, humourous poems. It's really boring.
Na'dou Posted May 24, 2002 Author Posted May 24, 2002 My poems not a true story, just thought it would be funny.
KittyLynn Posted May 24, 2002 Posted May 24, 2002 MY dog is actually scared of Bananas...itz so funny, but my horses all love them!! you should've seen it, my Shetland got into the house and ate the whole bunch!!!
Na'dou Posted May 24, 2002 Author Posted May 24, 2002 Really that's interesting calumon_luver. In reallity I don't have pets any more. I don't think I was meant to have a pet, because all of mine either died, got picked up by the pound, or just dissapeared. I miss Singapore.:bawl:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now