VP-Master Posted May 13, 2002 Posted May 13, 2002 How many people are actually into it? The playoffs are pretty exciting to watch. What team do u want to win it all? I'm going with a 3-peat with the Lakers. What are your thoughts?
Ryo Posted May 15, 2002 Posted May 15, 2002 I watch the playoff's. My favorite team is Sacremento. I think they are the best. And I personaly think they are going to win.
Amphion Posted May 15, 2002 Posted May 15, 2002 Dont really have a team, I am just now getting into Basketball. I am usually A highlight real fan because I never get the time to watch a full game. Im not a big lakers fan though. I also love the NHL Playoffs, I have been faithfully watching them.
Ryo Posted June 11, 2002 Posted June 11, 2002 The Lakers are going to win the championship. I hate them. I hope the Nets beat them in Game 4.
DeathKnight Posted June 11, 2002 Posted June 11, 2002 [color=crimson]Go Spurs go! O.o Yea... I dont really care who wins the playoffs. It would be nice for someone to knock the Lakres off their throne, because their cockyness is pissing me off...[/color]
Ryo Posted June 11, 2002 Posted June 11, 2002 Uhhhhh....Ken....The playoffs are over and this is the finals. Its either Lakers or Nets. And yes, Everybody dispies the Laker cockines. Oh...IhatethemIhatethemIhatethem
GotenksSSJ343 Posted June 11, 2002 Posted June 11, 2002 Actually i like the Lakers *runs to a bomb shelter and hides* only because Shaq's on the team thats all .
DeathKnight Posted June 11, 2002 Posted June 11, 2002 [color=crimson]-.-... I know that... no sh*t, Sacred Warrior... some people... *shakes head* But the chances for the Nets are slim in my book...[/color]
Ryo Posted June 12, 2002 Posted June 12, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i] [B][color=crimson]-.-... I know that... no sh*t, Sacred Warrior... some people... *shakes head* But the chances for the Nets are slim in my book...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] Ermmm....sorry bout that Ken :D :drunk: ...but.....Yea the Nets chances are slim.. ..I mean they lost 3 games in a row. And now its game 4. I dont think they are going to pull it through. :(
Dark Sephiroth Posted June 12, 2002 Posted June 12, 2002 I liek the playoffs. my fav team is the LAKERS who will eventually win this year!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now