Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Street Fighter: Crap, or No?  

9 members have voted

  1. 1. Street Fighter: Crap, or No?

    • Street Fighter Rules!!!!
      8
    • Man, this one sucks
      1
    • Street Fighter, whats that?
      0


Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vegitto4 [/i]
[B]So, opinions. Come on, I had to ask. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=royalblue]It's not hard to put some more thought into your threads.

The best way to start the thread would be to discuss the game...and to tell us what [i]you[/i] think of it, before you ask the rest of us.

:)[/color]
Posted
Ahhhh always one to shed light, eh James?

I Play the game for a hobby. I always Liked Ryu, and Ken. However, when i started playing marvel VS. Capcom 2, I really liked my Ryu, Ken and Akuma Trio. They make for a good team.

Street Fighter Alpha the movie was good. I liked the animation, and the plot. To bad there wasn't much of a fight between Akuma and Ryu. Now, I have to go find that, and see it.

Speaking of which, I haven't seen that movie in awhile.

I'm off to watch.
** puts DVD in the PC, and watches giddily**
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
Posted
;) Please be a bit more constructive before you make a thread please also discussing the anime is no problem in this forum but the game can not be discussed here being the fact it would be in the wrong forum! So as a forewarning please discuss only the SF the animes here! Thank You!
Posted
I've been playing the game's since street fighter 2 on the arcades some 12 years back, and still play the game's today....

the anime oav's are ok, I haven't bought any on dvd, the street fighter anime movie is pretty cool, if a bit out of date with the characters, the street fighter V series is pretty good too, but I would have to say alpha is the worst out of them, it's still ok though....

but NONE of them have enough of Gouki! (Akuma)
Posted
I gotta agree with Seph here. They really don't have enough Gouki in any of them. I mean, make him the main bad guy, because he killed ken's and ryu's and even his master than went to the dark side.

But I've been a fan of street fighter ever since the nintendo era. Watched all the movies except Zero and loved them all, alpha was goofy tho. So I really do like SF.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cibo [/i]
[B]I gotta agree with Seph here. They really don't have enough Gouki in any of them. I mean, make him the main bad guy, because he killed ken's and ryu's and even his master than went to the dark side.

[/B][/QUOTE]

*scratches head*

erm, wasn't gouki ken and ryu's master? remember, he went into the cave of demons and was posessed by the raging demon, shun gouku satzu, turning him evil, hence his most powerful move, the raging demon, hard to pull off in the game too, especially against an experienced player....
Posted
No, gotetsu was Ken and Ryu's master. He was also Akuma's master, but he decided to learn....damn. i forgot the move. oh well. I think it was the raging demon, but I'm not sure. They told his history in Alhpa. They didn't show much of him though.
Posted
Heh, ya they said that Gouki killed their master in Alpha I do belive. Hence why Ryu and Ken was back to their old training grounds.
Guest ProtoX
Posted
I Liked SF Alpha But I Liked SF 2 Better. There was much more fighting in it. SF movies are probably my favourite because im fairly new to anime and its cool to see my favourite SF characters in Anime form.:whoops:
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
Posted
Please do not ask, talk, or give links to places where you can download anime movies, that is clearly illegal and against this board and forum's policy, thank you!;)
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Morph
Posted
[size=1] The entire Street Fighter series is great. Its incredible, can't beat the classics like Street Fighter I or II. They are the best SF's in the series. Street Fighter continues to be one of my favorite fighting games [/size]
Posted
street fighter is a classic! :D


Ryu is my favourite charater! hes amazing...

i used to fancy chun-li! lol
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
i spent all of my time as an outcast playing SF2 turbo, then the arcade removed it so i had to go and get a life :(
The anime mive sf2 is hella good, just because of the music and vega's scene.........
Guest Dark Anime Guy
Posted
Anyone who hasn't seen that movie needs to. It is quite a good movie, in-fact it's pretty close to my top 10 list.:wigout:
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by G/S/B Master [/i]
[B]the original SF2????Is that the one that ken get possesed????[/B][/QUOTE]
thats the one, does anyone know what the name of DJ's theme is?
Guest Golgo 13
Posted
I have to say that I loved the Street Fighter Movie but Alpha was not very impressive. Reason being was mainly because the movie is suppose to be set before the first one and all the characters seemed to know one another even though there was no showing of it in the first movie. This was very confusing and irritating as not even a single viewable punch or kick was thrown by Akuma Or Ryu (WHO WANTED TO SEE THE RAGING DEMON ATTACK). Next time Manga,polish the story:o

Whats this street fighter series ive heard about. An update anyone.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...