Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Guest Morph
Posted
[size=1] I would grow an apple tree, because apples are my favorite, I have 2 apples a day, since I was 11, and I'm 14 now, I did the same thing with carrots, from 1st-5th grades, then I got sick of them, but I don't hate them[/size]
Posted
OR...I would plant that one tree tht costs $10,000 that was on The Karate Kid 3. they are very beautiful, so i guess that goes along with the other post that i posted. But the cost :cross: :drunk: :bawl:
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Atomic Sock [/i]
[B]
Yes it does!!!!
O,o [/B][/QUOTE]
.....spam.........


ive decide id plant an apple tree, so i could build a treehouse and chuck apples at ppl :D:D:D:D:D
Posted
:wow:

it's Voodoo.................

hi!

I would just like a big tree 'cause I never had one nearby when I was growing up. But whenever possible I would always climb as high up as I could, so no one else could find me. I'd like that sometimes......... somewhere no one can reach you...
Posted
Actually, I'd rather plant a fruit tree, one of those grafted ones where they grow more than one fruit.... o.O;; Oranges, lemons maybe? Or maybe oranges and manderines? .........*goes off mumbling to himself*
Posted
I'd get confused by the fact that one one hand, there's enough space for an oak tree, and on the other hand, there's only enough space for one carrot...
Guest Himaru_Kenshin
Posted
I would plant a Thorn bush
I dont really like trees.
i like flowers better


Hope yal like my pic.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...