Sui Generis Posted May 19, 2002 Posted May 19, 2002 Right how this got to a debate on drugs and addiction don't ask me..... Anywayz I would prolly plant any Japanese tree, or a Rowan Tree....can't decide...
bignatedawg Posted May 19, 2002 Posted May 19, 2002 I would plant a Willow tree. My nieghbor has a HUGE willow tree in his back yard and it looks really cool. :cool:
Guest Morph Posted May 19, 2002 Posted May 19, 2002 [size=1] I would grow an apple tree, because apples are my favorite, I have 2 apples a day, since I was 11, and I'm 14 now, I did the same thing with carrots, from 1st-5th grades, then I got sick of them, but I don't hate them[/size]
conpiracymonki Posted May 19, 2002 Posted May 19, 2002 [b]I'd plant the tress that paper comes from, and when the paper blooms, I'd pick it all off, and start drawing and stuff.. (I missed this place)[/b]
MysticBabe Posted May 19, 2002 Posted May 19, 2002 OR...I would plant that one tree tht costs $10,000 that was on The Karate Kid 3. they are very beautiful, so i guess that goes along with the other post that i posted. But the cost :cross: :drunk: :bawl:
9mm Avenger Posted May 19, 2002 Posted May 19, 2002 Yes...I do like the look of pot leaves...Only for the look..:shifty:
Guest Voodookanaka Posted May 19, 2002 Posted May 19, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Atomic Sock [/i] [B] Yes it does!!!! O,o [/B][/QUOTE] .....spam......... ive decide id plant an apple tree, so i could build a treehouse and chuck apples at ppl :D:D:D:D:D
Anna Posted May 19, 2002 Posted May 19, 2002 :wow: it's Voodoo................. hi! I would just like a big tree 'cause I never had one nearby when I was growing up. But whenever possible I would always climb as high up as I could, so no one else could find me. I'd like that sometimes......... somewhere no one can reach you...
Fall Posted May 20, 2002 Posted May 20, 2002 Actually, I'd rather plant a fruit tree, one of those grafted ones where they grow more than one fruit.... o.O;; Oranges, lemons maybe? Or maybe oranges and manderines? .........*goes off mumbling to himself*
Dan L Posted May 20, 2002 Posted May 20, 2002 I'd get confused by the fact that one one hand, there's enough space for an oak tree, and on the other hand, there's only enough space for one carrot...
Mina Posted May 20, 2002 Posted May 20, 2002 I'd plant one of those trees with vines. Banyan Trees. It seems great to have 1 of those.
Guest Himaru_Kenshin Posted May 27, 2002 Posted May 27, 2002 I would plant a Thorn bush I dont really like trees. i like flowers better Hope yal like my pic.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now