OtakuBoards

Dizzy

MysticBabe

Do any of you get dizzy a lot? like 3 times a day i get real dizzy that i can't even see, but it only lasts like 10 seconds. this used to happen all the time to me when i was a kid, but then it stopped, and now its happening again. i told my parents but i think they forgot about it. It keeps getting worse and worse. just this morning, i got so dizzy, that i didn't know where my mind went and i started walking in circles. then i came to my senses and noticed what i was doing. also, now i get so dizzy, that my legs start to give out, and i just collapse. does anyone here know what is happening to me? is there a reason why this is happening? :confused:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Treble [/i]
[B]Wow thats weird maybe you should go to one of those Docters and let em check out your leg to see whats going on... [/B][/QUOTE] no no no, what i meant was i get so dizzy i collapse. :rolleyes: there is nothing wrong with my legs, well accept for probably a few bruises from basketball. but, i mean they get weak, and then i collapse.

Ahhh.... I had failed to mention my certification as a Patient Aide.....LOL...anyways what you could have is a case of Vertigo, that usually caused by some kind of inner ear infection....You should go to a doctor as soon as possible...and if you drive don't do it until you see a doctor.....I use to have fainting spells caused by drops in my blood pressure due to Anemia....But go to the Dr, honey ok...and I hope you feel better:love:

[b] I've been dizzy before like that, but not that serious (really, no lies)
Everything sorta whites out an seems dreamy,..an sounds go freaky,..and colours weird out on me.
No, I'm being serious, I wasn't abducted, and no, i did not wake up to find myself in the middle of a crop-circled corn-field.
Meh, go figure.
Stuff happens. I tendto ingore it. My Mum sez I don't got enough Vitamin C.
But she don't understand yet (wonder why) tha Orange Juice is half my life. Like 2 wks ago, I finished 6 cartons in 4 days. Freaky. [/b]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AJ2K1 4 Life [/i]
[B][b] I've been dizzy before like that, but not that serious (really, no lies)
Everything sorta whites out an seems dreamy,..an sounds go freaky,..and colours weird out on me.
No, I'm being serious, I wasn't abducted, and no, i did not wake up to find myself in the middle of a crop-circled corn-field.
Meh, go figure.
Stuff happens. I tendto ingore it. My Mum sez I don't got enough Vitamin C.
But she don't understand yet (wonder why) tha Orange Juice is half my life. Like 2 wks ago, I finished 6 cartons in 4 days. Freaky. [/b] [/B][/QUOTE]
Freaky...:wigout: :laugh:

Yeah I know how it is, it shappens to me sometyimes too. Its usually when I have sit for a while and then jump up. I just start to black out. then I stop and stand there a mintue and my vision returns and I m fine. Its nothing to bad you just black out alittle. I am not sure what it is but I know others at school that it happens to too.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zaku II [/i]
[B]Yeah I know how it is, it shappens to me sometyimes too. Its usually when I have sit for a while and then jump up. I just start to black out. then I stop and stand there a mintue and my vision returns and I m fine. Its nothing to bad you just black out alittle. I am not sure what it is but I know others at school that it happens to too. [/B][/QUOTE] ya, thats what i was thinkin it was. but its getting worse, and its lasting longer. like i said this morning when it happened, i totally lost my mind, i have no idea where it went. i just started walking in circles, then i came to my sense and noticed what i was doing, and then i felt so weak i almost collapsed.

[color=indigo]Well I get dizzy sometimes.But not like that...When I get dizzy I just lay down and drink something....I'm sure nothing is wrong with you...Just go see what the doc says,that's the oonly thing I can say[/color]

~:devil:~

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zaku II [/i]
[B]Yeah I know how it is, it shappens to me sometyimes too. Its usually when I have sit for a while and then jump up. I just start to black out. then I stop and stand there a mintue and my vision returns and I m fine. Its nothing to bad you just black out alittle. I am not sure what it is but I know others at school that it happens to too. [/B][/QUOTE]

[b]It's almost exactly like tha wit me! Cept I sorta white-out, an not black-out, an when it fades back in,...the colours seem strange altho they're the right colours,..and everything looks, best word would be: dreamish. [/b]
I'm not lying. I swear it happens.

Maybe I can hitch a ride with ya Mystic. I hope its nothing serious. Its been happening to me for a while but its really nothing painfull or anything. It happens to alot of people so Im not sure what it is. Good Luck when you do go to the doctor, and please tell us what he says. If you dont mind doing that.