MysticBabe Posted August 25, 2001 Posted August 25, 2001 Do any of you get dizzy a lot? like 3 times a day i get real dizzy that i can't even see, but it only lasts like 10 seconds. this used to happen all the time to me when i was a kid, but then it stopped, and now its happening again. i told my parents but i think they forgot about it. It keeps getting worse and worse. just this morning, i got so dizzy, that i didn't know where my mind went and i started walking in circles. then i came to my senses and noticed what i was doing. also, now i get so dizzy, that my legs start to give out, and i just collapse. does anyone here know what is happening to me? is there a reason why this is happening? :confused:
Treble Posted August 25, 2001 Posted August 25, 2001 Wow thats weird maybe you should go to one of those Docters and let em check out your leg to see whats going on...
Pretty Sammy Posted August 25, 2001 Posted August 25, 2001 No, that's never happened to me, sorry. :cross:
MysticBabe Posted August 25, 2001 Author Posted August 25, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Treble [/i] [B]Wow thats weird maybe you should go to one of those Docters and let em check out your leg to see whats going on... [/B][/QUOTE] no no no, what i meant was i get so dizzy i collapse. :rolleyes: there is nothing wrong with my legs, well accept for probably a few bruises from basketball. but, i mean they get weak, and then i collapse.
Lady Saiya-jin Posted August 25, 2001 Posted August 25, 2001 Ahhh.... I had failed to mention my certification as a Patient Aide.....LOL...anyways what you could have is a case of Vertigo, that usually caused by some kind of inner ear infection....You should go to a doctor as soon as possible...and if you drive don't do it until you see a doctor.....I use to have fainting spells caused by drops in my blood pressure due to Anemia....But go to the Dr, honey ok...and I hope you feel better:love:
Sasami-san Posted August 25, 2001 Posted August 25, 2001 I hope that you get to the doctor and get to feeling better:)
MysticBabe Posted August 26, 2001 Author Posted August 26, 2001 Are you people sure you don't know what it is, to save me a trip to the docter?
Kain Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 Sorry i don't know what's wrong?Maybe your crazy...
conpiracymonki Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 [b] I've been dizzy before like that, but not that serious (really, no lies) Everything sorta whites out an seems dreamy,..an sounds go freaky,..and colours weird out on me. No, I'm being serious, I wasn't abducted, and no, i did not wake up to find myself in the middle of a crop-circled corn-field. Meh, go figure. Stuff happens. I tendto ingore it. My Mum sez I don't got enough Vitamin C. But she don't understand yet (wonder why) tha Orange Juice is half my life. Like 2 wks ago, I finished 6 cartons in 4 days. Freaky. [/b]
Kain Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AJ2K1 4 Life [/i] [B][b] I've been dizzy before like that, but not that serious (really, no lies) Everything sorta whites out an seems dreamy,..an sounds go freaky,..and colours weird out on me. No, I'm being serious, I wasn't abducted, and no, i did not wake up to find myself in the middle of a crop-circled corn-field. Meh, go figure. Stuff happens. I tendto ingore it. My Mum sez I don't got enough Vitamin C. But she don't understand yet (wonder why) tha Orange Juice is half my life. Like 2 wks ago, I finished 6 cartons in 4 days. Freaky. [/b] [/B][/QUOTE] Freaky...:wigout: :laugh:
Zaku II Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 Yeah I know how it is, it shappens to me sometyimes too. Its usually when I have sit for a while and then jump up. I just start to black out. then I stop and stand there a mintue and my vision returns and I m fine. Its nothing to bad you just black out alittle. I am not sure what it is but I know others at school that it happens to too.
MysticBabe Posted August 26, 2001 Author Posted August 26, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zaku II [/i] [B]Yeah I know how it is, it shappens to me sometyimes too. Its usually when I have sit for a while and then jump up. I just start to black out. then I stop and stand there a mintue and my vision returns and I m fine. Its nothing to bad you just black out alittle. I am not sure what it is but I know others at school that it happens to too. [/B][/QUOTE] ya, thats what i was thinkin it was. but its getting worse, and its lasting longer. like i said this morning when it happened, i totally lost my mind, i have no idea where it went. i just started walking in circles, then i came to my sense and noticed what i was doing, and then i felt so weak i almost collapsed.
Roxy89 Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 [color=indigo]Well I get dizzy sometimes.But not like that...When I get dizzy I just lay down and drink something....I'm sure nothing is wrong with you...Just go see what the doc says,that's the oonly thing I can say[/color] ~:devil:~
conpiracymonki Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zaku II [/i] [B]Yeah I know how it is, it shappens to me sometyimes too. Its usually when I have sit for a while and then jump up. I just start to black out. then I stop and stand there a mintue and my vision returns and I m fine. Its nothing to bad you just black out alittle. I am not sure what it is but I know others at school that it happens to too. [/B][/QUOTE] [b]It's almost exactly like tha wit me! Cept I sorta white-out, an not black-out, an when it fades back in,...the colours seem strange altho they're the right colours,..and everything looks, best word would be: dreamish. [/b] I'm not lying. I swear it happens.
MysticBabe Posted August 26, 2001 Author Posted August 26, 2001 well, then thats a different kind of dizzyness
MysticBabe Posted August 26, 2001 Author Posted August 26, 2001 well, off i go to se the docter! the wonderful docter of oz!
Zaku II Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 Maybe I can hitch a ride with ya Mystic. I hope its nothing serious. Its been happening to me for a while but its really nothing painfull or anything. It happens to alot of people so Im not sure what it is. Good Luck when you do go to the doctor, and please tell us what he says. If you dont mind doing that.
MysticBabe Posted August 26, 2001 Author Posted August 26, 2001 crud, i just now had another one. oh man, this is not good.
Matt.D Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 [color=coral] Sometimes I like to get dizzy.....but if this keeps happening all the time u should get sumthin checked....ur balance might be off a lil or sumthin....:cross: [/color]
MysticBabe Posted August 26, 2001 Author Posted August 26, 2001 my balance? i'm tall for my age. even though i'm corrdinated (sp?) for my height, i'm still clumsy :cross:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now