Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by neoakira70 [/i]
[B]who is master popo, honestly, i have no idea who he is

also why is krillin so short [/B][/QUOTE]

He is God's assistant. Kuririn is short because of genetics. :p
Posted
Okay, Mister Popo is not "god" even if that is what his name means. Gohan means rice, but he isn't a giant dinner dish, is he? Mister Popo is the "assistent" to the Ki's and the gardeans of the earth. Krillen has always been short. Even in DB, during the Martial Arts Tournament, he said, "Most of these guys have knee caps bigger than me."

LONG LIVE THE GREATEST OF ALL SEYAIN WARRIORS, TRUNKS!!!!!!!
Posted
[QUOTE]
LONG LIVE THE GREATEST OF ALL SEYAIN WARRIORS, TRUNKS!!!!!!! [/B][/QUOTE]


umm....

its not seyain...

its saiyjin...saiyan...saiy-jin...however u wanna do it...

JUST NOT SEYAIN...get it straight...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kakkarot ssj4 [/i]
[B]


umm....

its not seyain...

its saiyjin...saiyan...saiy-jin...however u wanna do it...

JUST NOT SEYAIN...get it straight... [/B][/QUOTE]

Well put kakkarot ssj4

Mister Popo is Dende's assistant. Why is Krillin short? cos that's how he was born, it's like asking why the sky is blue?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by anime_gal15 [/i]
[B]Okay, Mister Popo is not "god" even if that is what his name means. Gohan means rice, but he isn't a giant dinner dish, is he? Mister Popo is the "assistent" to the Ki's and the gardeans of the earth. Krillen has always been short. Even in DB, during the Martial Arts Tournament, he said, "Most of these guys have knee caps bigger than me."

LONG LIVE THE GREATEST OF ALL SEYAIN WARRIORS, TRUNKS!!!!!!! [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=red][size=3]1) "Seyain"? Geez, that's not even close to the American spelling...it's "Saiyan", or "Saiya-Jin" if you're a purist.

2) No one ever said Mister Popo was god. Crazy White Boy said he was God's assisstant, then Piromukie pointed out who CWB were referring to by God.

3) Assisstant to the Ki's?! Get your info straight...[/color][/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by neoakira70 [/i]
[B]who is master popo, honestly, i have no idea who he is

also why is krillin so short [/B][/QUOTE]
Master? Try Mister or Mr. Popo. Well, as said, he's Kami-sama's assistant who helps him in his old age. He is very fast, but other than that, not much of a fighter. He doesn't really have a big role in the series besides just being there, except for when he shows bulma the namekian ship that they could use to get to namek. Not much is known about him, but what i told u is.

Krillin is hort, lik CWB said, because of genetics. It's not like he was wished to be short, or lived in a small room or something. Why is Krillin short? Heck, why is DBZ so darn good? It just is my friend, it just is....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by anime_gal15 [/i]
[B]Okay, Mister Popo is not "god" even if that is what his name means. Gohan means rice, but he isn't a giant dinner dish, is he? Mister Popo is the "assistent" to the Ki's and the gardeans of the earth.[/B][/QUOTE][color=indigo]First off, I was talking about Kami, not Mr. Popo. Kami means "god" or "divine" in Japanese. Kami is the personification of "god" in the anime. And Mr. Popo assists Kami, [i]guardian[/i] of the Earth. He does not serve the [i]Kai's[/i]. The only time he doesn't serve Kami is after Kami fuses with Piccolo, then he serves Dende. Try reading before you post.[/color]
Posted
I'm sorry to all of those who read my earlier post. I miss read the given information. I didn't watch the serious during that time, I was out of the country. I am only going by what others have told me. I do not wish to upset other fans. I only want the newer fans to be better informed and I thought that the information I gave was correct.

LONG LIVE THE GREAT YOUNG PRINCE OF SEYAINS, TRUNKS.
Posted
You should really read thru your post to see if it has any errors before u post it.And i would change it to sayin or sayin-jin if i was you!!!:DAnd dont post with a attitude:nono:it get's people real mad:mad:
Posted
:cool: Okay, picky, picky,picky! I try to type fast so I can move on to the next board. Sorry about the way I spell and thank you for correcting me, but I will alway say "Saiyan". That's what they say on tv and it is good enough for me. Also, for the record, I don't post with an attitude. I'm always like this. I did get the Krillen thing right, didn't I? Ha, ha, ha!:laugh:
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...