mortis91 Posted August 25, 2001 Posted August 25, 2001 does anyone have a pic of goku jr. and vegeta jr. I bin looking for them k peace if so just like post it here k
Ice Dragon v2 Posted August 25, 2001 Posted August 25, 2001 these pics might be rare man. but ill try
Sephiroth Posted August 25, 2001 Posted August 25, 2001 hmmm, I remember seeing a few somewhere on the net....
mortis91 Posted August 26, 2001 Author Posted August 26, 2001 I really want them my friend doesn't beleive they exist
Krillen Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mortis91 [/i] [B]I really want them my friend doesn't beleive they exist [/B][/QUOTE] i have them, hold on
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now