Kinetic Posted June 20, 2002 Posted June 20, 2002 [color=darkred] OOC: I'm gonna try and end it on the 150th post (which is this one) [/color] [color=royalblue] It was a sad day, very sad. They had a ceremonial burning of Setsuna, and they all wished for him to have a happy life...wherever he went. They were now back in the Bebop, keeping their thoughts to theirselves. Spike: I- Anima: It's best you get some sleep Spike... Spike: Yes... Jet: I'm going to do the same. Anima: I'll stay out here for tonight. The others walked away to their rooms, and once they were all gone, Anima turned on the television. News caster: In other news, today, the leader of the Red Dragon Clan was spotted fleeing from the police. He escaped, but the police are producing a vigorous search for the syndicate leader. Anima: Seto... Without Anima knowing, a pair of red eyes peered out of the corner. [size=3]The End[/size] [/color] [color=darkred] And yes, I was trying to trigger a sequel :D But it's up to you three whether or not we should. [/color]
Angelus_Necare Posted June 20, 2002 Posted June 20, 2002 A sequel sounds good, but what would we call it?
Kinetic Posted June 20, 2002 Posted June 20, 2002 [color=royalblue] Seto Reborn?? I dunno, I'm not very good with titles....heh, I just noticed it ended on 150th post, and 11th page (board default) [/color]
Angelus_Necare Posted June 20, 2002 Posted June 20, 2002 well, what will the plot be? we could work a title off of that...
Kinetic Posted June 20, 2002 Posted June 20, 2002 [color=royalblue] That would really be something to ask Mist, because she started the RPG in the first place. We were just the pawns adding to it :demon: [/color]
Angelus_Necare Posted June 20, 2002 Posted June 20, 2002 I suppose.....when is she getting back anyway? Anywho I'm trying to get people to join my RPG so i can be the pawn controler :demon:
Mist Posted June 21, 2002 Author Posted June 21, 2002 AHHH! I have to make the decision?! GRRR...Okay let's see. I'll PM you with details, alright?
Geist Posted June 21, 2002 Posted June 21, 2002 [COLOR=blue]Wow...that was great, that's the first RPG I've played that's ended. I think we should do a sequel.[/COLOR]
Kinetic Posted June 21, 2002 Posted June 21, 2002 [color=royalblue] It's decided then. We shall make a sequel. We just needed your approval :D [/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now