Raichu Tamer Posted May 22, 2002 Posted May 22, 2002 I have got a Level 70 Raichu which has the Moves: Thunderbolt Thunder Zap Cannon slam I want to replace slam with a different move- Any suggestions?
Kei Posted May 22, 2002 Posted May 22, 2002 You could try Rain Dance to make Thunder hit every time, or Mega Kick, but I would suggest getting rid of some other moves to make it able to attack more than one kind of type. Three Lightning moves is kinda one-sided.
vaporjolt Posted May 22, 2002 Posted May 22, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Katana [/i] [B]You could try Rain Dance to make Thunder hit every time, or Mega Kick, but I would suggest getting rid of some other moves to make it able to attack more than one kind of type. Three Lightning moves is kinda one-sided. [/B][/QUOTE] [color=blue][size=1]I agree completely. [b]Especially[/b] in the case of electric types. One ground type and you can't do a thing! -Thunderbolt, Thunderwave, Charm, Attract (F) @ Leftovers -Thunder, Rain Dance, Surf (Surfing Pikachu), Reflect @ Leftovers ^-- those are some of the most commonly used sets[/size][/color] :ball:
Raichu Tamer Posted May 23, 2002 Author Posted May 23, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Katana [/i] [B]You could try Rain Dance to make Thunder hit every time, or Mega Kick, but I would suggest getting rid of some other moves to make it able to attack more than one kind of type. Three Lightning moves is kinda one-sided. [/B][/QUOTE] I have him one sided because she is an electric Rodent pokemon and so i give her the type of moves that she is. but can Raichu learn Rain Dance?
Kei Posted May 23, 2002 Posted May 23, 2002 Yes, it can. I taught it to my Raichu, but ended up messing up the set later. (Thunder, Rain Dance, Mega Kick, Iron Tail <---:nope: ) Go fig.
Imp Posted June 11, 2002 Posted June 11, 2002 DYNAMICPUNCH!! It will work against Rock Pokemon! So what if it doesn't hit all the time?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now