Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Ive only got to try the Gameboy Version of Dragon Warrior I bet it was a great RPG game.Well ive heard that Enix might make a game of Dragon Warrior for the Gamecube but im not sure if its true though.
Posted
[color=indigo]There are rumors of Dragon Warrior VIII or some kind of spin off making it to GameCube. It'll be interesting to see what happens there.[/color]
Posted
Older thread, but oh well :). DW is my favorite RPG series of all time. DW was my first RPG though, so I guess I'm a little biased. The original four on the NES rocked, and were worth my trouble to find. I wasn't too into the ones on the Super Famicom ( I do actually OWN these, although I played a ROM so I could play them in English hehe).

DW3 on the GBC is by far the best Gameboy game I own. Far surpasses the original in all ways. But, if you have a GBA I do not recommend it. It is way too dark (mostly the night parts of the game), to the point of not being able to see anything.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...