ArcticLynx Posted August 25, 2001 Posted August 25, 2001 i once tricked this guy into eating tabasco flavored jelly beans... lol and in fear factor i saw an episode with the guy all like eating buffalo testicles:p and they... CRUNCHED ewww!
ArcticLynx Posted August 25, 2001 Author Posted August 25, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by amibasuki [/i] [B]..... *backs away* [/B][/QUOTE] um... its not like i did it... :rolleyes:
amibasuki Posted August 25, 2001 Posted August 25, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ArcticLynx [/i] [B] um... its not like i did it... :rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE] I know ....just the thought of it though...*cringe*
ArcticLynx Posted August 25, 2001 Author Posted August 25, 2001 more to think about... a girl crunched a beetle as big as 1/2 of your mouse and threw it all up... :tasty:
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted August 25, 2001 Posted August 25, 2001 [COLOR=coral]I saw the Bull Testicle episode!!.....One guy wanted more, and I was about to hurl.....They are also more commonly known as "Mountain Oysters"....FYI... heh heh[/COLOR] :cross: :D
ArcticLynx Posted August 25, 2001 Author Posted August 25, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i] [B][COLOR=coral]I saw the Bull Testicle episode!!.....One guy wanted more, and I was about to hurl.....They are also more commonly known as "Mountain Oysters"....FYI... heh heh[/COLOR] :cross: :D [/B][/QUOTE] more?!?!?! lol i didnt watch the whole episode but more?!?! i'd NEVER ...lol :angel:
Transtic Nerve Posted August 25, 2001 Posted August 25, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by amibasuki [/i] [B]yummy:tasty: [/B][/QUOTE] I saw the one where they ate Buffalo testicals and Sheep's eyes.... oh well, people eat those all the time in other countries... they are considered delacasies... like escargo (sp?) in France... it's snail... yeah thats the right word I think... I won't bother to say my second comment here....
ArcticLynx Posted August 25, 2001 Author Posted August 25, 2001 yum yum frog legs monkey brains sheeps eyes buffalo testicles all this food is making me hungry :laugh: :tasty:
ArcticLynx Posted August 25, 2001 Author Posted August 25, 2001 are you kidding? dang she must have had to take pepto bismol or something lol... HEHE i saw one that i wouldnt dare touch... ketchup flavored... yUCK!
amibasuki Posted August 25, 2001 Posted August 25, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B] I saw the one where they ate Buffalo testicals and Sheep's eyes.... oh well, people eat those all the time in other countries... they are considered delacasies... like escargo (sp?) in France... it's snail... yeah thats the right word I think... [/B][/QUOTE] delacasies or not, I bet they still suk:p then again, my mom tried escargo (she didn't know it) and [i]liked[/i] it! I might try 'em if I ever come across some... ...not the bull testicals though, that'd be just....sorta....:cross:
Lady Saiya-jin Posted August 25, 2001 Posted August 25, 2001 Well in Puerto Rico we have something called a Blood Sausage, It's pig's intestines stuffed with rice and blood...you freeze em and fry em..they are actually delicious.....OMG..everyone is turning green..LOL:eek:
Pretty Sammy Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 I heard of those blood sausage things... nasty :eek:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now