Na'dou Posted May 24, 2002 Posted May 24, 2002 This is a poem to think about. Eulogy- reminder of a loss reminder of lessons reminder of good and bad times you've had can be your friend or enemy depending on how you feel a heartbreaker or healer
The Harlequin Posted May 24, 2002 Posted May 24, 2002 The problem with poems like this is that they affect people depending on their mood. Poignant, but perhaps only to me.
Na'dou Posted May 24, 2002 Author Posted May 24, 2002 I'm sorry,but for some reason, I enjoy melanchally things like that. Hope I'm not being a stick in the mud, sorry.:D
Corey Posted May 25, 2002 Posted May 25, 2002 ... Reminds me of someone that just died in my family... Maybe thats why it's called "Eulogy"...
Na'dou Posted May 25, 2002 Author Posted May 25, 2002 It is. Noone has died in my family, but I just had the word Eulogy on my mind so I wrote a poem about it. Now it can aply to something, that whole blockbuster incident. I hope me speaking of it doesn't hurt anybody. :( (In memory of the four people who lost their lives):angel:
Raiha Posted May 25, 2002 Posted May 25, 2002 [COLOR=seagreen]It's all in perspective. I for one, do like it. Even though I recently lost a good friend of the family, I am still positive about life...even if it's fleeting.[/COLOR]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now