Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I have heard rumors that there is a Chrono Trigger Anime in Japan...is this true, or did somebody think that they were making an anime beacause they saw the PSX versions cutscenes?
Guest Imsirion
Posted
:eek: WOW! I really hope that is true!
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
Posted
Well to further confirm this, there is no Chrono Trigger anime! Just some final fantasy ones! Case Closed!;)
Posted
lol, I remember when thats what I thought when i saw pics of the cutscenes of the psx verison. Although it would be kinda cool but dumb at the same time to have such a show since it would have to based on the game or if it was different, it had to make since. Still it would've been cool though.....
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
Posted
;) I don't see the point in discussing something that has already been proven untrue any further, this would just give people a good excuse to raise member post and spam! So topic closed!;)
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...