Chrono Magus Posted May 24, 2002 Posted May 24, 2002 I have heard rumors that there is a Chrono Trigger Anime in Japan...is this true, or did somebody think that they were making an anime beacause they saw the PSX versions cutscenes?
Chrono Magus Posted May 24, 2002 Author Posted May 24, 2002 We all do....maybe if it isn't..we can keep asking all the anime writers (akira toriyama most likely, cuz he made the designs for the CT chars) for a CT anime.
Sephiroth Posted May 24, 2002 Posted May 24, 2002 there is no chrono trigger anime, sorry.... there are final fantasy anime's though....
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo Posted May 24, 2002 Posted May 24, 2002 Well to further confirm this, there is no Chrono Trigger anime! Just some final fantasy ones! Case Closed!;)
ZeroBlade Posted May 25, 2002 Posted May 25, 2002 lol, I remember when thats what I thought when i saw pics of the cutscenes of the psx verison. Although it would be kinda cool but dumb at the same time to have such a show since it would have to based on the game or if it was different, it had to make since. Still it would've been cool though.....
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo Posted May 25, 2002 Posted May 25, 2002 ;) I don't see the point in discussing something that has already been proven untrue any further, this would just give people a good excuse to raise member post and spam! So topic closed!;)
Recommended Posts