Corey Posted May 25, 2002 Posted May 25, 2002 I had a chat with one of my sub-teachers at school and he told me about this survey. It's the Myers Briggs Temperamnet Sorter. It's been around for like ever, i guess and i was just curious to what you guys/girls out there will get. My "type" is [b]iNFp[/b] Here's the site. [url]http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes2.asp[/url]
Char! Posted May 28, 2002 Posted May 28, 2002 [color=teal][size=1]Turns out I'm ISTP. Wow. That sounds really weird. I wonder how many options for letter sequencing that thing gives you.[/color][/size]
Guest Matt Posted May 28, 2002 Posted May 28, 2002 [color=red][b]I am an ENTP - Extroverted 22% Intuitive 22% Thinking 50% Perceiving 22% I am: slightly expressed extrovert slightly expressed intuitive personality moderately expressed thinking personality slightly expressed perceiving personality [/b][/color]
Fall Posted May 29, 2002 Posted May 29, 2002 I am an [b]ENTP[/b] type.... :D I am [b] [list]moderately expressed extrovert slightly expressed intuitive personality slightly expressed thinking personality slightly expressed perceiving personality[/list][/b] :D :D :D
Ravenstorture Posted May 29, 2002 Posted May 29, 2002 [color=darkred] I happen to be a: INFP very expressed introvert moderately expressed intuitive personality moderately expressed feeling personality distinctively expressed perceiving personality [/color]
The Harlequin Posted May 29, 2002 Posted May 29, 2002 IITP, which is weird. I'm pretty perceptive, so I don't know where that last one came from. Introverted 67 Intuitive 78 Thinking 100 Perceiving 42
The Unholy Newt Posted May 29, 2002 Posted May 29, 2002 I am - INFP moderately expressed introvert moderately expressed intuitive personality slightly expressed feeling personality slightly expressed perceiving personality
Sere Tuscumbia Posted May 30, 2002 Posted May 30, 2002 Your Type is INFP Introverted Intuitive Feeling Perceiving Strength of the preferences % 67 22 22 33 You are: distinctively expressed introvert slightly expressed intuitive personality slightly expressed feeling personality moderately expressed perceiving personality Huh, weird . . .
Kinetic Posted May 30, 2002 Posted May 30, 2002 [color=royalblue] Your Type is ISFJ Introverted(33) Sensing(33) Feeling(22) Judging(22) You are: moderately expressed introvert moderately expressed sensing personality slightly expressed feeling personality slightly expressed judging personality I'm such a wierd person...
amibasuki Posted May 30, 2002 Posted May 30, 2002 My type is INFJ Introverted- 33% Intuitive- 11% Feeling- 22% Judging- 1% You are: moderately expressed introvert slightly expressed intuitive personality slightly expressed feeling personality slightly expressed judging personality
Armadillomon Posted May 30, 2002 Posted May 30, 2002 The test said that I am an ENFP: slightly expressed extrovert slightly expressed intuitive personality slightly expressed feeling personality slightly expressed perceiving personality
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now