Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
If no one here minds I would like to bounce a few poems off of you.
Most of my poems are anger or death related because they are two things know well.
With that said here is my first.

In My Mind- By: Corey Roos

Why must I sit here,
Huddled in fear.
I feel pain but alas,
I cannot shed a tear.
The means of control,
I yearn to find.
I am a prisoner,
Inside of my mind.

I want to move,
I want to talk.
I want to find,
The power to walk.
I am a prisoner,
Inside of my mind.
I will be now,
And for all time.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Wow. Very impressive. It's startling, really. I like your style; it's remotely close to Empathy's...whose style's is very well done. :D
Posted
[COLOR=seagreen]I agree with Mist. I'd definetly like to see more of those. But....take a hint. Use Today's Poem thread. It could use a little fresh blood.[/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...