Corey Posted May 25, 2002 Posted May 25, 2002 If no one here minds I would like to bounce a few poems off of you. Most of my poems are anger or death related because they are two things know well. With that said here is my first. In My Mind- By: Corey Roos Why must I sit here, Huddled in fear. I feel pain but alas, I cannot shed a tear. The means of control, I yearn to find. I am a prisoner, Inside of my mind. I want to move, I want to talk. I want to find, The power to walk. I am a prisoner, Inside of my mind. I will be now, And for all time.
Mist Posted June 7, 2002 Posted June 7, 2002 Wow. Very impressive. It's startling, really. I like your style; it's remotely close to Empathy's...whose style's is very well done. :D
Raiha Posted June 8, 2002 Posted June 8, 2002 [COLOR=seagreen]I agree with Mist. I'd definetly like to see more of those. But....take a hint. Use Today's Poem thread. It could use a little fresh blood.[/COLOR]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now