OtakuBoards

Spiderman vs Star Wars

Juu

I would have to agree with you there Flash. Spiderman, was one of the best films I have seen as of late. Of-course Yoda takes the cake for the best fight scene, but overall Spidey wins.

Ignore Attachment

Guest Padme Amidala
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MaggotDude [/i]
[B]Ha!All powerful?Why don't I give Yoda a spoon so he can eat Spidey's ***?Spider-Man beat Ep. II into the dirt, man!I'm not saying that AOTC was bad, I liked it a lot, but Spider-Man just beat it to hell.And, uh, by the way, EP. II STOLE SPIDER-MAN'S TEXT! Last night I saw an Ep. II preview, and the words on the screen were in the exact same format as the new Spider-Man the Movie logo (You know, black background, blue letters in italics, etc.)!!!!!!! [/B][/QUOTE]
OK!!!!!!
1. ATOC made a LOT more money overall than spiderman. The only reason spiderman made more money the opening weekend is because George Lucas didn't want ATOC in EVERY theatre! He said that if the theatre did not have digital sound system, ATOC could not and WOULD NOT be shown at that theatre, while spiderman was shown at every theatre. But after Sunday of the opening weekend, Star Wars fans filled in the theatres and tickets were sold out everywhere and spidey fans were devistated after they found out that their beloved movie had lost the money game.
2. ATOC DID NOT STEAL spidey's TEXT!!!!!!
3. SPIDERMAN SUCKS!!!!! (it's my opinoin...sorry I'm so hyper)
4. Star Wars ATOC is the highest grossing movie EVER in 2nd place because titanic beat them by $5 Mil...but that movie was AGES ago....I think it sucked but on with the show we must go...
5. spiderman is not better than ATOC!!!!
6. ATOC has a LOT more action and a better love story and better actors and better dialogue and overall ATOC is better than spidey.
==============================================

This goes out to all SW and Spidey fans....the movie, Spirit: Stallion of the Cimmarron, said on it's commerical that it's movie has 5 times the action of ATOC and SM all put together!!!! I mean, gimmie a break! A cartoon horse movie with the star of the movie (Spirit, the horse) dosen't even talk. The only way you can understand the movie is because of the Indian dude who hangs around the horse. The only so called "action" in that movie is when spirit trys to save his horse girlfriend from going over a waterfall in a river, and he trys to run away from the cowboys who try to train him and spirit kicks the guys and spirit runs around the fields. Wow, great action, huh??? Better than SM and ATOC put together, right Spirit??? NOT!!!!!!!

I laughed so hard...
it's funny that ppl these days are stupid enough to say that a horse beat sw!! I mean, I'd actually be happier if they said that to spiderman rather that spirt,

[color=indigo]Well, I just saw Spider-Man today, and I must say it stepped [i]all over[/i] Star Wars like it was nobody's business. I mean, when I saw Star Wars Episode II, I walked out of the theatre a little disappointed. There are more things I can find bad about it than I can find good about it. When I walked about os Spider-Man, I was really pleased and felt fulfilled. I'm going to list my pro's and con's of each movie.

[b][i]Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones[/i][/b]

[b]Pros:[/b] Good effects, Not as much Jar Jar, Yoda kicked bum

[b]Cons:[/b] Jar Jar still exists, the sappy love story between Padme and Anakin, Anakin was played horribly (he tried too hard to act, a "pretty" face does nothing for your acting ability), Anakin and Obi Wan's stories were split up through the whole movie making it pretty choppy by going from one scene to an entirely different one, Jango Fett died [i]way[/i] too easily (Hi! I'm Mace Windu, I'm going to cut your head off! :slice: ), the fight scenes were horrible except for the one between Jango and Obi. It is not that exciting to have the Jedi surrounded in the middle just deflecting the laser shots back. It was also predictable.

Overall it was just a big story in a small movie.

[b][i]Spider-Man[/i][/b]

[b]Pros:[/b] Except for the Green Goblin's costume and MJ's casting the movie was dead on, there was barely even a love story there. Sure Peter Parker loves MJ, but I think they payed more attention to his love for his Aunt and Uncle than they did her. The special effects were great. They didn't stand out from the movie. There were plenty of action sequences that Star Wars couldn't even touch with a hundred foot pole, great plot developement, not as predictable. The only thing I really saw coming was that the guy that robbed the wrestling thing would come back from Peter letting him go, and obviously that the Green Goblin would lose at the end. I could really go on and on about the positives of this movie..

[b]Cons:[/b] Green Goblin's costume was weird looking, MJ could have been played better.[/color]